Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

jojo1241

Apr 4, 2018
Hey i have a little issue , i have the htc vive and everytime a launch this demo it's open SteamVR so i want to know if i can play it without SteamVR.

Thx

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
so much yes!
lmao my mother played the original half life I remember when I was a kid

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Nah I meant the headcrabs and Alyx mostly. Doesn't take a genius to realize he ripped stuff when looking at Quiet outfit. Alyx herself is the most different than the base model she is in HL2. Regardless Valve hasn't been very active in policing their assets. Specially when you look at shit like the Absolute Pressure mod for Call to Arms, Long as this shit is not actually named Half Life 2 he should be fine.
she is not very differenty from the fake factory models ...
no idea about valve, sure they will be pissed to see that. but i odnt know if they will actually do something, as they are tons of sex stuff based on them ( such as sfm video , wich is not hidden at all from valve, they perfectly know about SFMlab and else, and they are lots of valve stuff ripped and used for sex stuff, such as Alyx, Zoey (l4d2) and else.. )

D

Deleted member 134051

Love the demo, I hope this is an Unreal Engine game that actually goes somewhere.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
So in the gallery room there's a masturbating alyx model but I can't for the life of me figure out how to actually do that within the... well, let's just call it the rec room. Anyone know what key or situation you need to hit to get her to mess around?

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
This could be actually good, if the development keeps going instead of letting it die, needs more eggs and shit

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Wow I'm actually really impressed by the quality of this. It's not half bad :OhMyGoodness:

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
The half life I never wanted but finally got. Better than no half life :FeelsGoodMan:

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
This has so much potential, animations are amazing. Looking forward to seeing this as a full game.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
It looks like the 3d model is ripped, but the 3d bones are new. The animations seem to be made by the user. Some people have to remember that it's hard to make 3d models, Animations are a little bit easier.

abikka12

Nov 4, 2018
i like it. you can get right to the action. no stupid story or puzzles ect. please keep it like that. or at least a free mode. ill be watching this one

D

Deleted member 406567

Wow i am really impressed. Those animations are top notch. I feel like this one will be a diamond in the rough

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I really don't want to get my hopes up since 100% of the games I've loved have halted progress indefinitely due to lawsuits, Patreon bullshit or developer disinterest, but I love the way this looks so far. It reminds me a little of the heavily "modified" Skyrim I used to play except the animations look much better and line up. :p

Along those lines, XStoryPlayer...fuck that thing looked like it was going to be the naughty game to end all naughty games, but it hasn't been updated in literal years. Here's hoping this one has legs.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Did a more detailed check on this demo a few minutes ago and holly shit! Top notch animations. :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes