Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

chonker

Nov 27, 2017
Would be incredible if you could add some on demand watersports and other masturbation animations

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
I love that unreal engine mac versions don't exist. And that wine doesnt run them! Totally my favorite thing about life in general.
ooow you poor little mac user :( Life is so hard to you... spent all that money on a mac but uff, you cant even run most games on it. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw....
Ok but srsly tho, why is there no mac version for this stuff?

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
Things like these games are generally done by one person, this person would need to have a mac or at least know enough about macs to produce a version that runs on that platform. The MacOS itself is not as universally updated by users like windows systems are, so not only are you dealing with a foreign OS but one that going off Steam statistics accounts for less than 2% of total users spread out over 6 different MacOS 64 versions as opposed to 94% of users using win 7/10 64 bit.

Why anyone that owns a mac is surprised by lack of support boggles my mind. Users are lucky that several engines and tools have built in conversion as otherwise people wouldn't bother at all.

You'd have a larger potential player pool by supporting Ubuntu than you would any single MacOS version.

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
Things like these games are generally done by one person, this person would need to have a mac or at least know enough about macs to produce a version that runs on that platform. The MacOS itself is not as universally updated by users like windows systems are, so not only are you dealing with a foreign OS but one that going off Steam statistics accounts for less than 2% of total users spread out over 6 different MacOS 64 versions as opposed to 94% of users using win 7/10 64 bit.

Why anyone that owns a mac is surprised by lack of support boggles my mind. Users are lucky that several engines and tools have built in conversion as otherwise people wouldn't bother at all.

You'd have a larger potential player pool by supporting Ubuntu than you would any single MacOS version.
First off Ubuntu, all the other distros, and OSX are not really meant for gaming. They are meant for coding, server monitoring and IT security. LUL OSX is meant really for artists and graphic designers. Secondly there still is no money to be made by porting any game to OSX or Linux just for the fact WINE, PoL, and SUSE is a thing. You might ask yourself what is great about OpenSUSE? My response to that it is actually supported by Microsoft and they constantly pool money into SUSE. Look it up yourself. Since no other distros really use RPM and it is the closest thing to a EXE file it has a lot more innate comparability for Windows products and is also what I play Unreal Games/Steam on. I prefer TAR files but those can mess up when trying to emulate.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
"Improved" cum material...... looks like someone went batshit crazy with a bottle of Elmer's Glue.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
ooow you poor little mac user :( Life is so hard to you... spent all that money on a mac but uff, you cant even run most games on it. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw....
Lol i'm a music production major so I have to have a mac :cautious:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
@Dependable_223; Not a whole lot. It is still basically a sex-simulator with tacked on shooter elements (ie bad aiming controls with a 3rd person shotgun still). But, the sex-simulator side of things got improved with the ability to spawn actors and then remove them, allowing you to keep doing sex scenes without having to exit and reenter the game. However, some graphics were improved and some sounds added, which is good for immersion.

The initial set of animations haven't been touched (despite people reporting a lot of bugs; ie if breast size is changed it gets temporarily reset to defaults for the tentacle animation grabbing her tits then goes back to normal after, or arms clip through breasts during handjob animation).

But, that can be expected as the last update was Oct 30th, and it is only one person doing all the animations and coding. Hope we won't have to wait till march for another update though.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Wow.

Even though it's first update, there are good enough mount of contents for fapping.

Impressive.

Especially the character variation to me.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes