• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.5] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
And if need be, how does one delete a reg file?
Just as you would normally delete a file, duh.
If you mean, how you would delete a registry key, that would look like this:

9ZIl6utYdr.png

Deleting a specific registry entry/value is done like this:

8lxCu76ZMH.png

Screenshots are for reference!

RND0

Nov 23, 2022
for some reason it keeps crashing a lot. and when i try to use the vent by the generator the 2nd vent doesn't go all the way up

HarpyLover

Nov 24, 2017
they're big titties anime furries, how can they scare you? at least this game its properly iluminated, unlike others...
Everything was fine until i opened a camera and one of them was just standing there menacingly, with an eerie song playing, that was an instant "nope, nope, nope, back to title screen""

May 9, 2019
Everything was fine until i opened a camera and one of them was just standing there menacingly, with an eerie song playing, that was an instant "nope, nope, nope, back to title screen""
I get what you mean, I'm a giant coward myself. But what helps is that nothing bad happens to you if you get caught. You don't get a big spook and you eventually figure out that Golden Frenni does literally nothing despite being on the cameras all the time. Plus you can do most content on easy mode, which really helps you get used to the game and calm down.

If it helps, just try deliberately get caught and you'll see its not a big deal. Do it with the game muted if it makes you feel better too

May 9, 2019
but here are futanari having relationships with boy?
Yeah, if you play the christmas special and choose futanari. I gotta say though, even with the map I'm not really a fan of the whole maze thing. Part of it is that Kramus is so loud that you can't tell where she is when you hear her. It sounds like she's basically right next to you right up until she's completely silent or really is next to you. Plus I find it a bit too hard to pull out your spray in time.

Reactions: monsterdragon55
Oct 9, 2020
Yeah, if you play the christmas special and choose futanari. I gotta say though, even with the map I'm not really a fan of the whole maze thing. Part of it is that Kramus is so loud that you can't tell where she is when you hear her. It sounds like she's basically right next to you right up until she's completely silent or really is next to you. Plus I find it a bit too hard to pull out your spray in time.
ah OK thank you, it looks interesting with the futanari option but if only dedicated to a small part it seems a pity to me, but okay

May 9, 2019
.....Just a heads up, if the power goes out while you have the doors locked you can't open them again. I got stuck and just hid in a corner while waiting out the entire night.

May 3, 2022
.....Just a heads up, if the power goes out while you have the doors locked you can't open them again. I got stuck and just hid in a corner while waiting out the entire night.
Yeah, I had this happen very early on too. Locked in from nearly the start of the night, I bought the screwdriver after the next run but mind you you still have to get to the screwdriver before power goes out and locks you in.

Ty4ka

Nov 10, 2022
Attached, you can find a file called "MoneyEdit" for 20k Money and file called "SceneUnlock" for having all current Scenes unlocked.
Since 12/01/2022, an UnlockAll file has been added to the attached contents.

How to for changing the value and to use a .reg file can be found here .

Version of SceneUnlock: 0.1.7
Version of MoneyEdit: 0.1.1 and higher
Version of UnlockAll + Money: 0.1.7

Info:

The MoneyEdit doesn't need any update as long as the ID stays the same, the SceneUnlock file and UnlockAll on the other hand need to be updated for each release (if scenes and items get added tho)

Info for UnlockAll:

Please play at least the Arcade Mode once, you don't need to buy anything, but give yourself a name and then you can use the file to overwrite your data.
The contents of what will be overwritten or added are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tags: cheat, unlock
Why can't I download these files?

Gweedo

Oct 22, 2022
just equip the spray at the start and use it when she gets to you. clicking on it while it's in your inventory doesn't use it, it just puts it in your hand.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes