Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.5] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
Far as I know, holding [SPACE] reveals the companion icon on the top right, click that and you'll see 3 options [Distraction], [Follow Me] and [Wait]. Of course, this is assuming you've already bought and equipped a companion from the HUB(?).
thnx man and yes i did

FutaLover2201

Jul 27, 2023
Attached is a BepInEx mod that can Unlock all Scenes, Give you money, and has a bunch of other cheats to make the game easier like being invincible or undetectable (Everything can be toggled on and off). I'm using (this is provided in the attached zip so you do NOT need to download it yourself) you can open a GUI in game to toggle what mods you want running. By default the button is F1 but this can be changed if you'd like and is explained in the troubleshooting section at the end of this post.

-- NOTE: if you are having troubles please look at the Troubleshoot section at the end of this post before DMing me with your "Game Folder > BepInEx > LogOutput.log" and an explanation on what exactly isn't working --

- The first step is getting BepInEx 5 for 32 bit games, Here is guide on how to do that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Once you finish getting BepInEx setup, inside the zip file attached to this post, Grab the 2 .dll files in the zip and put them directly in the BepInEx > plugins folder and you should now be done. I try to test these the best I can before hand but if I miss anything please let me know!

Changelog:

Troubleshooting:
(DM me with your "Game Folder > BepInEx > LogOutput.log" if you got BepInEx installed correctly and still are having problems)
Any cheats for arcade?

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i was wondering... are there many others 3D games like this one? games that allow exploration of terrain, with a cool story?
I mean stuff that actually allow me to move around in the map and do stuff while having a cool story on top of the gameplay, not visual novels nor just excuses for nsfw stuff with no story.

Valwaug

Sep 12, 2020
Monster Girl Island was very promising, sadly though its long been abandoned. For the content that was made public its still a fun ride and well worth checking out if you like Fap Night.

Reactions: azraelswegul

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
How do I access them?
Follow the instructions in the post to install BepinEx and place the mods in. then use F1 ingame to open the cheat menu, the same mod works for both story and arcade versions. if you're having problems read the troubleshooting section in the post before you DM me with your "Game Folder > Bepinex > logoutput.log"

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Anyone know how to access the vent in the Electronic room?
You can only open it with the screwdriver once the red light above the vent turns green at 4am. AFAIK the only scene for that is a bj from golden Frenni. You also need the Christmas Decorations and candy to access the scene.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
any updates from the devs?
Yes, kinda.
Seems like we can expect an update "soon-ish". If we go by the week he mentioned it would be the end of this week.
They are still working on the MysPro Mode (which is paused right now to bring some more content for the arcade mode) so the MysPro will not be included already but content for the arcade as it seems. I'm kinda exited for the new mission packs. This might make the arcade routine a bit more fresh again.
For those interrested in the outfits/skins, the Chiku Croseneu was remodeled and will be readded in the next update.
Now for those mostly interrested in the story mode, no news on that sadly. Main focus seems to be the release of the MysPro mode with arcade updates in the meantime. So i guess we will get the new story night after the MysPro, which still may take a while.

EDIT: Also noteworthy, while they say "a good amount of content", it's not specified we get new sex scenes. So i doubt they will leave us hanging, but i still don't expect more then 1 (~maybe~ even 2) scenes if we are lucky or overly optimistic.

Screenshot 2024-06-10 201945.png
Leaving the news here for now since i don't have to much time this month to keep up to date with my news post. (y)

Last edited:

Remnant-1

May 10, 2022
Yes, kinda.
Seems like we can expect an update "soon-ish". If we go by the week he mentioned it would be the end of this week.
They are still working on the MysPro Mode (which is paused right now to bring some more content for the arcade mode) so the MysPro will not be included already but content for the arcade as it seems. I'm kinda exited for the new mission packs. This might make the arcade routine a bit more fresh again.
Sorry what? MysPro Mode? forgive my ignorance on current events but what is this?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Sorry what? MysPro Mode? forgive my ignorance on current events but what is this?
"MYStery PROject" aka MysPro is the thing the patrons voted for the next big thing to work on.
nobody knows what it is about, but seems to be something equivalent to the chrismas special or a normal chapter of work.

Reactions: Remnant-1

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Yet Xmas special is collecting dust until they decide to conclude it :/
(same with the main story tbf.... i already said how weird i find the patrons of these kind of games to vote for the spin-offs before the ending of the main story and, whenever a game gets cancelled, complain non-stop when the story isn't finished.)

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Yes, kinda.
For those interrested in the outfits/skins, the Chiku Croseneu was remodeled and will be readded in the next update.
Now for those mostly interrested in the story mode, no news on that sadly. Main focus seems to be the release of the MysPro mode with arcade updates in the meantime. So i guess we will get the new story night after the MysPro, which still may take a while.

EDIT: Also noteworthy, while they say "a good amount of content", it's not specified we get new sex scenes. So i doubt they will leave us hanging, but i still don't expect more then 1 (~maybe~ even 2) scenes if we are lucky or overly optimistic.

View attachment 3724209
Leaving the news here for now since i don't have to much time this month to keep up to date with my news post. (y)
Thanks for the news update. Still hoping and wishing they can fix up the geometry of the models some to be more in line with some of the stuff you see on e621. Tits need some weight to them and the crotches are just horrifically abysmal.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes