Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.5] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes

ismaelcp95

Sep 2, 2020
Which version of Arcade mode do you have? Last patch I got (v0.2.4) works fine for me.

Edit: Also, Story mode does have some scenes when you get caught.
The game completely closes when they catch me, even if I have enough money it still happens to me,
I have version v0.2.5

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
The game completely closes when they catch me, even if I have enough money it still happens to me,
I have version v0.2.5
depending on the system it happens, do not worry too much tho, you unlock the scenes anyway upon triggering, is just that if they trigger during a night the game will shut down, you can still view them by selecting the computer option in the menu of options (alongside shop, my desk, player outfits etc...), the gallery is in one of the folders there.

(also there is a very nice exploit with this weird bug: since the game closes the game doesn't register the night as having ended, so no punishments and it doesn't cost money to fail... but it saves EVERYTHING else before it shut down, like the scenes unlocking to be reviewed or, most importantly, the cum jars being filled... which means that, if you are in dire need of money, you can fill a cum jar, allow yourself getting caught, get kicked out the game and you will have one cumjar filled without having the end the night, allowing you to keep getting money without having the finish the night.)

user5564281

Mar 13, 2024
how do i cheat the frenni tweaking scene in 2.4 without breaking the game
1. Go into Registry Editor and follow this path: "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studios\FAP N.A.F. ARCADE MODE"
2. Right click in a blank spot and go to New>DWORD (32-bit) Value
3. In the New Value, rename it to "YOUHUBEVIDEO7_h3351551322" and hit enter
4. Right click on "YOUHUBEVIDEO7_h3351551322" and select Modify. A pop-up should appear, and in that pop-up set the Hexadecimal value data to 1. Then click OK.
5. Profit and enjoy Frenni Twerking

Reactions: human67

human67

May 8, 2022
1. Go into Registry Editor and follow this path: "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studios\FAP N.A.F. ARCADE MODE"
2. Right click in a blank spot and go to New>DWORD (32-bit) Value
3. In the New Value, rename it to "YOUHUBEVIDEO7_h3351551322" and hit enter
4. Right click on "YOUHUBEVIDEO7_h3351551322" and select Modify. A pop-up should appear, and in that pop-up set the Hexadecimal value data to 1. Then click OK.
5. Profit and enjoy Frenni Twerking
that you so much i have been trying for 2 weeks now

NoPostNoDrip

Dec 12, 2021
Attached is a BepInEx mod that can Unlock all Scenes, Give you money, and has a bunch of other cheats to make the game easier like being invincible or undetectable (Everything can be toggled on and off). I'm using (this is provided in the attached zip so you do NOT need to download it yourself) you can open a GUI in game to toggle what mods you want running. By default the button is F1 but this can be changed if you'd like and is explained in the troubleshooting section at the end of this post.

-- NOTE: if you are having troubles please look at the Troubleshoot section at the end of this post before DMing me with your "Game Folder > BepInEx > LogOutput.log" and an explanation on what exactly isn't working --

- The first step is getting BepInEx 5 for 32 bit games, Here is guide on how to do that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Once you finish getting BepInEx setup, inside the zip file attached to this post, Grab the 2 .dll files in the zip and put them directly in the BepInEx > plugins folder and you should now be done. I try to test these the best I can before hand but if I miss anything please let me know!

Changelog:

Troubleshooting:
(DM me with your "Game Folder > BepInEx > LogOutput.log" if you got BepInEx installed correctly and still are having problems)
whenever i put the .dll files in the plugins folder they disappear if i refresh or open the game, any clue on how to fix this?

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
whenever i put the .dll files in the plugins folder they disappear if i refresh or open the game, any clue on how to fix this?
I would check your antivirus to see if they are getting quarantined. Other than that, i don't see why any other program would delete it.

NoPostNoDrip

Dec 12, 2021
I would check your antivirus to see if they are getting quarantined. Other than that, i don't see why any other program would delete it.
i disabled the antivirus, and they still get deleted for some reason.. (note: am using 0.2.5v maybe that could be why?)

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
alright i have 2 questions, 1st one is how do i use the companion bots or are they not useable? 2nd which version was it that had the second night?

Reid73

Jul 6, 2022
alright i have 2 questions, 1st one is how do i use the companion bots or are they not useable? 2nd which version was it that had the second night?
Far as I know, holding [SPACE] reveals the companion icon on the top right, click that and you'll see 3 options [Distraction], [Follow Me] and [Wait]. Of course, this is assuming you've already bought and equipped a companion from the HUB(?).

DarkFlamey

Formerly 'opera777'
Feb 7, 2021
Lets just say it could be less scarry i didn't come here to play Phasmophobia (great game btw) not that it scared me of course.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes