Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.5] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
Attached is a BepInEx mod that can Unlock all Scenes, Give you money, and has a bunch of other cheats to make the game easier like being invincible or undetectable (Everything can be toggled on and off). I'm using (this is provided in the attached zip so you do NOT need to download it yourself) you can open a GUI in game to toggle what mods you want running. By default the button is F1 but this can be changed if you'd like and is explained in the troubleshooting section at the end of this post.

-- NOTE: if you are having troubles please look at the Troubleshoot section at the end of this post before DMing me with your "Game Folder > BepInEx > LogOutput.log" and an explanation on what exactly isn't working --

- The first step is getting BepInEx 5 for 32 bit games, Here is guide on how to do that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Once you finish getting BepInEx setup, inside the zip file attached to this post, Grab the 2 .dll files in the zip and put them directly in the BepInEx > plugins folder and you should now be done. I try to test these the best I can before hand but if I miss anything please let me know!

Changelog:

Troubleshooting:
(DM me with your "Game Folder > BepInEx > LogOutput.log" if you got BepInEx installed correctly and still are having problems)

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2022
Sorry for the late reply, post-nut clarity been hitting and I haven't been on this site for awhile and just seen the game updated a couple of days ago. Anyways attached is the updated mod for 1.8 that will hopefully work for future versions!

What can it do?: A toggle to unlock all current available scenes (it should work for future updates as well), Infinite Money, and bunch of other cheats to make the game easier (Everything's togglable)

What do you need?: this is a BepinEx mod so you will need to get BepinEx for 32bit games... you could search for a video if you need help but it should be very easy. Here is a brief guide: Go to BepinEx's github page and download the zip in the latest releases that has x86. inside what you just downloaded should be a BepinEx folder and some other files, grab all of these and put it in the game's root directory(where the game's exe file is). Now launch and close the game once. Congratz you're done!

What's attached?: I'm using ManlyMarco's plugin configuration menu so you can open a GUI in game to toggle what mods you want running. By default the button is F1 but this can be changed if you'd like and is explained in the ReadMe.txt that is also attached in the zip I'm providing. Speaking of the ReadMe.txt, please read it! while some things may seem intuitive, I explain how each cheat works exactly.

Grab the 4 files in zip I provided(2 .dll, 1 .xml and 1 .txt) and put them in the BepInEx > plugins folder and you should now be done. I've tested a bit in arcade and finished the story mode but if there's any problems I missed, please reach out to me. Enjoy!
how do i change it from f1 to another keybind

May 30, 2020
Sorry for the late reply, post-nut clarity been hitting and I haven't been on this site for awhile and just seen the game updated a couple of days ago. Anyways attached is the updated mod for 1.8 that will hopefully work for future versions!

What can it do?: A toggle to unlock all current available scenes (it should work for future updates as well), Infinite Money, and bunch of other cheats to make the game easier (Everything's togglable)

What do you need?: this is a BepinEx mod so you will need to get BepinEx for 32bit games... you could search for a video if you need help but it should be very easy. Here is a brief guide: Go to BepinEx's github page and download the zip in the latest releases that has x86. inside what you just downloaded should be a BepinEx folder and some other files, grab all of these and put it in the game's root directory(where the game's exe file is). Now launch and close the game once. Congratz you're done!

What's attached?: I'm using ManlyMarco's plugin configuration menu so you can open a GUI in game to toggle what mods you want running. By default the button is F1 but this can be changed if you'd like and is explained in the ReadMe.txt that is also attached in the zip I'm providing. Speaking of the ReadMe.txt, please read it! while some things may seem intuitive, I explain how each cheat works exactly.

Grab the 4 files in zip I provided(2 .dll, 1 .xml and 1 .txt) and put them in the BepInEx > plugins folder and you should now be done. I've tested a bit in arcade and finished the story mode but if there's any problems I missed, please reach out to me. Enjoy!
I don't consider myself to be particularly not-savvy when it comes to these things, but I really am struggling with this for some reason. Firstly, by going to the github it seems that they're changing to 6.0 and I don't know if that matters, but I've tried both 6.0 and the 5. whatever versions and both come with the same issue. Or at least issue from the perspective of someone who thinks things aren't lining up with your instructions. For one, the 6.0 version has 2 files that are labeled with x86 one has "mono" in its name, the other does not. I've tried unzipping both of those files, launching the game, and then using the files you attached to launch it again. Another issue (which I think is more likely to be the cause) is that you say to put them in the BepInEx plugins folder, but there *is* no BepInEx plugins folder. There is a folder labeled plugins under the folder of FapNightsCheats folder that you have attached, and I've tried copying that folder into the BepInEx folder, but it does not seem to have any effect. And I'd like to change the keybindings because F1 is the same button the game uses as a panic button to hide the game so I'm not even sure if I'm testing this mod properly because if pressing F1 opens that panic screen, how would I know if it's supposed to be opening the GUI instead? And I can't really operate on the readme's instructions if I never properly launched it in the first place due to a misunderstanding with how these files are meant to be installed? I'm no software major so I'm trying my best but I think there are several pieces left out in how to do this that primarily have to do with BepInEx not having these plugin or config folders you speak of. Unless you're not even talking about folders and you mean some of the config files like dlls and what not, but after a brief moment of playing with those I failed to see anything labled as .comblahblahblah like it says in the keybinding change instructions in your files. Please instruct me as to what I'm missing. I'm assuming that either I'm not downloading the correct BepInEx since it has no plugin folder, or that I'm misunderstanding about copy/pasting the plugins folder you have under the BepInEx folder

Reactions: LuizEduardo
Nov 6, 2022
read the ReadMe.txt
ive had a look through on BepinEx > config > com.bepis.bepinex.configurationmanager.cfg"and i couldnt find anything stating"show config manager = f1"
not sure if im being blind or if ive done something wrong because ive taken the 4 files out of the cheat file and put them in the plugin folder on bepin and just left it there and started up the game

Reactions: fring6
May 30, 2020
ive had a look through on BepinEx > config > com.bepis.bepinex.configurationmanager.cfg"and i couldnt find anything stating"show config manager = f1"
not sure if im being blind or if ive done something wrong because ive taken the 4 files out of the cheat file and put them in the plugin folder on bepin and just left it there and started up the game
you seem to have gotten further than I did. Where are you even finding a plugin folder with BepInEx? Or a config folder? I thought i was on the correct GitHub, but I haven't found any plugins folder aside from the one that comes with his FapNightsCheats folder he has attached to his post.

Nov 6, 2022
from the start i went and downloaded the x86 and the game put in the bepin folder to the folder containing .exe game and then run the game once and exited game the folder will have sorted itself out then i entered the bepin folder and it brought up several new folders here
1683469420994.png
this is the bepin folder when you run the game once and exit
asfar as i know this is how the plugins are used 1683469502857.png and that is all i know

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
I don't consider myself to be particularly not-savvy when it comes to these things, but I really am struggling with this for some reason. Firstly, by going to the github it seems that they're changing to 6.0 and I don't know if that matters, but I've tried both 6.0 and the 5. whatever versions and both come with the same issue. Or at least issue from the perspective of someone who thinks things aren't lining up with your instructions. For one, the 6.0 version has 2 files that are labeled with x86 one has "mono" in its name, the other does not. I've tried unzipping both of those files, launching the game, and then using the files you attached to launch it again. Another issue (which I think is more likely to be the cause) is that you say to put them in the BepInEx plugins folder, but there *is* no BepInEx plugins folder. There is a folder labeled plugins under the folder of FapNightsCheats folder that you have attached, and I've tried copying that folder into the BepInEx folder, but it does not seem to have any effect. And I'd like to change the keybindings because F1 is the same button the game uses as a panic button to hide the game so I'm not even sure if I'm testing this mod properly because if pressing F1 opens that panic screen, how would I know if it's supposed to be opening the GUI instead? And I can't really operate on the readme's instructions if I never properly launched it in the first place due to a misunderstanding with how these files are meant to be installed? I'm no software major so I'm trying my best but I think there are several pieces left out in how to do this that primarily have to do with BepInEx not having these plugin or config folders you speak of. Unless you're not even talking about folders and you mean some of the config files like dlls and what not, but after a brief moment of playing with those I failed to see anything labled as .comblahblahblah like it says in the keybinding change instructions in your files. Please instruct me as to what I'm missing. I'm assuming that either I'm not downloading the correct BepInEx since it has no plugin folder, or that I'm misunderstanding about copy/pasting the plugins folder you have under the BepInEx folder
i haven't tested it on the new 6.0 pre-release so i can't speak on why that one isn't working but i used the latest 5.4.21 release which only has the mono download for x86. If there is no plugins folder then that means bepin wasn't put in properly. The files you download should look like this: 1683469842541.png
and be placed in like this:
1683469898359.png
run and close the game and the plugin folder should be there

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
1683470117945.png
at the bottom of the first chuck of text after [General]

May 30, 2020
from the start i went and downloaded the x86 and the game put in the bepin folder to the folder containing .exe game and then run the game once and exited game the folder will have sorted itself out then i entered the bepin folder and it brought up several new folders here
View attachment 2603029
this is the bepin folder when you run the game once and exit
asfar as i know this is how the plugins are used View attachment 2603031 and that is all i know
Thank you for your quick reply. Your post and another's helped me solve it.

May 30, 2020
View attachment 2603044
at the bottom of the first chuck of text after [General]
Thank you for your posts with pictures. I don't see what I did different this time around, but this time loading the game up properly populated the BepInEx folder with the ones you described. Unfortunately the keybind picture in this post isn't showing up in that file, but luckily it just overlays the mod window on top of the panic screen so it's still accessible and usuable in menu or mid-game so not a big deal. I appreciate the swift response and helpful imagery. Everything works now.

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
Thank you for your posts with pictures. I don't see what I did different this time around, but this time loading the game up properly populated the BepInEx folder with the ones you described. Unfortunately the keybind picture in this post isn't showing up in that file, but luckily it just overlays the mod window on top of the panic screen so it's still accessible and usuable in menu or mid-game so not a big deal. I appreciate the swift response and helpful imagery. Everything works now.
No problem glad it is solve! and just to clarify, the config files will generate once you run the game a Second time with the mods in the plugin folder

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
FYI: Since I suck with Mouse & Keyboard and the controls for this game are a little to complicated for me, I use JoyToKey to play this game. If you have the same problem, you can download it from here:

Full Review:

It has a Trial Version and once it expires you need to pay $7, but it's worth it. If want other alternatives, here the list:

Also: Be careful with "Pinnacle Game Profiler" because the developer has passed away, and the project has been hacked with viruses. It's available on third-part websites, but be cautious.

Last edited:

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
My JoyToKey Setup:
  1. Move (WSAD or <>^v) = Left Joystick​
  2. Camera (Mouse) = D-Pad & Right Joystick​
  3. Confirm Button (Left Click) = A​
  4. Crouch (Ctrl) = B & Right Joystick Button​
  5. Run (Shift) = X​
  6. Flashlight (F) = Y​
  7. Laptop Camera (Q) = LB​
  8. Laptop Camera (E) = RB​
  9. Panic Button (F1) = View Button​
  10. Pause (Esc) = Menu Button​
  11. Laptop (Tab) = LT​
  12. Item Bag (Space) = RT​
I placed the camera on both the D-Pad and Right Joystick in order to get the items from the bag a lot easier; as for the crouching...having the Right Joystick Button has become common to be used for it lately instead of the face buttons.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes