Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Got the problem with UnlockAll it unlocking only half of all scenes, is it normal or i need to do something?
That's what I meant, it seems like with update 0.1.8, the gallery unlocks are partially broken.
Unfortunately, I don't see any wrong values on the registry part.
Only thing which was different is, that after the bjob scene from trader marie, the value is set to 1, all the others are set to 0.
There are 2 values for these scenes, the first one is the scene itself (viewing currently) and the other is the gallery scene for unlocking it there.

RegularShadow

Jan 26, 2019
No they don't *need* to do anything. They could put in some player skins for variety though, could slip in a couple of funny references or jokes that way. A purple guy skin, a balloon boy shorts +stripe shirt combo, could have him wearing a frenni facemask constantly, a springlock suit skin, etc etc.
Nah blud, you trippin. I guess skins to replace the human model would be alright.

• Angry
Reactions: Trapquest

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
Wait, so what's the lore? Is purple guy in a female spring bonnie suit? Is it purple gal? what's the rules dammit.

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
Wait, so what's the lore? Is purple guy in a female spring bonnie suit? Is it purple gal? what's the rules dammit.
You can check out the Fandom Wiki Here:

For more just search for the detail you are looking for.

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
What does unlocking the arcade with the screwdriver even do? Struggling to find any actual NSFW content beyond the basic scenes with the three main cast.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
What does unlocking the arcade with the screwdriver even do? Struggling to find any actual NSFW content beyond the basic scenes with the three main cast.
You find it in the Staff Room in order to open the vents. It's also needed to unlock Bonfie and get her scenes since she's locked up in the Game Room and the only way to get there is through the vents. You can also unlock other Scenes Like Golden Frenni's Headless Blowjob which you need both the Screwdriver and Candy Items.

For More Information Here's The Link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-nigh...v0-1-8-fatal-fire-studios.135722/post-9536878

Last edited:
Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Zheoda

Aug 23, 2022
That's what I meant, it seems like with update 0.1.8, the gallery unlocks are partially broken.
Unfortunately, I don't see any wrong values on the registry part.
Only thing which was different is, that after the bjob scene from trader marie, the value is set to 1, all the others are set to 0.
There are 2 values for these scenes, the first one is the scene itself (viewing currently) and the other is the gallery scene for unlocking it there.
Gonna try on version 0.1.7 if everything works fine, then gonna wait version 0.1.9 where everything must be fine

BigCalabresone69

Mar 28, 2023
i was playing the first part of the christmas special and i can't use the anti-krampus spray(i'm playing with futa on to unlock the secret ending)

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes