Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
that chrismass special is long jesus! I hate the flamethrower gameplay. Keep dying trying to save Coke, repeat dialogue is pain.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Have the devs said anything about in progress hot fixes or bug squishing yet? Hope they tighten up the FPS stuff by a great deal. I honestly wonder if they even playtested that or the maze sections. They're not just chores, they're abysmally frustrating.
Yes they fixed the bugs already but as far as i know they still hold off the release of it, maybe still busy fixing more nugs since there are still more than that.
Bugs Fixed.png

---------------------------

For the people wondering about the cucumber. It's confirmed to be part of the Xmas special part 3.

cucumber.png

For those interessted, even though some of you maybe won't judging by some of recent posts in here:
Rex confirmed that the Xmas skins for the girls will be included as new content in the Xmas part 3. (Which comes after the official story night 2 in case someone did miss that information.)
Xmas skins in part 3.png

MiliMeter

Feb 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay enough of my talk, as i said i mean no harm, so it's time to be helpful aswell:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Guide to unlock all scenes + Guides & Tips for Special nights:
IMPORTANT NOTEs:
--> Updated for Version 0.1.8 Xmas Special Part 2
This guide is for those who want to get the scenes the normal, intented way and will not take any .reg files or other helping programs into account!

For everyone else, who's not good with horror games or simply want easy access to all scenes without doing anything, i'll refer you to the Scene unlocker provided by OxanEverage --> Here

Links to my other helpful posts:
In Addition to this Guide i wrote a List to explain every Shop Item and how to use it, as well as some other helpful stuff:
- Find the Shop/Item list --> Here
- How to disable/enable Futa --> Here
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xmas Special Part 1 --> Guide, Tips, known bugs, and more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xmas Special Part 2 --> Guide, Tips, known bugs, and more.

Special Conditions and/or Explanations:

(*) - If you start the game the first time, Bonfie needs to be unlocked by going into her locked Arcade Room through the vents once. After that, she will stay unlocked for future nights.
Tip: If you didn't unlock Bonfie already and don't want to babysit another animatronic you could avoid entering her arcade which will leave you with only Fexa, Frenni and Chiku to keep an eye on. But keep in mind you won't get the Bonfie scenes that way.

(**) - To get acess to the vent system you need to buy the "Screwdriver" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
After being bought, you can find it on the Table inside the Staff Room in every round.
(***) - In this case buy the "Champagne" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
After being bought, you can find it on the Table inside the Staff Room in every round.
(****) - In this case buy the "Cucumber" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
(*****) - In this case buy the "Mistletoe" and the "Candy" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
0xanEverage : Well, for a lot i'd say. Great work! -->His FAQ - #425
spotmark8 :
(Puzzle) For the tip on how to solve such puzzles. #663
wahhaw :
(Puzzle) For mentioning to play on easy and another way to solve it. #682
did the puzzle thing in the staff room. nothing happened.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
did the puzzle thing in the staff room. nothing happened.
The puzzle in the staff room only gives you money. (300$)

But in case you wanted to get the Threesome scene then you need to do the puzzle in the main hall (the one with the stage and the bar with the tables), not the one in the staff room.

Infernox01

Apr 3, 2023
Look for glowing blue bags in trees and the rafters of buildings. Shoot them down with the snowball gun you get after your first clear. Complete the shooting minigame at Marie's shop for another 500. The radar carries over and upgraded locates money pouches. Most I've made in one run is 2500.
you're a fucking godsend i thought those were ornaments, i got the scene now. tysm

MiliMeter

Feb 5, 2019
The puzzle in the staff room only gives you money. (300$)

But in case you wanted to get the Threesome scene then you need to do the puzzle in the main hall (the one with the stage and the bar with the tables), not the one in the staff room.
ohhh okayy, thank you.

omafisch

Dec 3, 2017
I cant run the game, whenever I execute the exe i can see a process shown in the Task-Manager but nothing morge happsn.

Please some help.

bugeateranonymous

Apr 28, 2023
Anybody notice the fire extinguisher floating above the final area of the maze? I was looking around for coins when I saw it. Was about to take a screenshot but frexa showed up. Its just hovering and has some effects shining off of it. Wonder if theres a way to get it

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Since i checked the map for coin bag locations, for my "Coin Bag Guide", I can say that the map i provided there is up to date.

I can check again later, but it should be up to date.
Didn't notice it there. It definitely shows the changes that I noticed. I was using the old map as a guide and got tripped up :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frumi
Feb 4, 2023
Yes they fixed the bugs already but as far as i know they still hold off the release of it, maybe still busy fixing more nugs since there are still more than that.
View attachment 2579594

For the people wondering about the cucumber. It's confirmed to be part of the Xmas special part 3.

View attachment 2579592

For those interessted, even though some of you maybe won't judging by some of recent posts in here:
Rex confirmed that the Xmas skins for the girls will be included as new content in the Xmas part 3. (Which comes after the official story night 2 in case someone did miss that information.)
View attachment 2579591
so Krampus will be a skin too? awesome ^u^

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes