Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
How do you even get 1500 coins for Marie Onette BJ scene?
Any way to get the coins for Marie's BJ.
Idk how to cheat them in or get them
So to re-state what has already been said you can't really get enough coins on the first run but on the 2nd attempt you will have access to the snowball launcher earlier and can shoot blue bags of money around the levels for a lot of extra coins, 1 person said they managed to get around 2200 coins by the time they reached the trader a second time and I myself managed around 1800 so I guess I missed a few bags somewhere

Infernox01

Apr 3, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay enough of my talk, as i said i mean no harm, so it's time to be helpful aswell:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Guide to unlock all scenes + Guides & Tips for Special nights:
IMPORTANT NOTEs:
--> Updated for Version 0.1.8 Xmas Special Part 2
This guide is for those who want to get the scenes the normal, intented way and will not take any .reg files or other helping programs into account!

For everyone else, who's not good with horror games or simply want easy access to all scenes without doing anything, i'll refer you to the Scene unlocker provided by OxanEverage --> Here

Links to my other helpful posts:
In Addition to this Guide i wrote a List to explain every Shop Item and how to use it, as well as some other helpful stuff:
- Find the Shop/Item list --> Here
- How to disable/enable Futa --> Here
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xmas Special Part 1 --> Guide, Tips, known bugs, and more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xmas Special Part 2 --> Guide, Tips, known bugs, and more.

Special Conditions and/or Explanations:

(*) - If you start the game the first time, Bonfie needs to be unlocked by going into her locked Arcade Room through the vents once. After that, she will stay unlocked for future nights.
Tip: If you didn't unlock Bonfie already and don't want to babysit another animatronic you could avoid entering her arcade which will leave you with only Fexa, Frenni and Chiku to keep an eye on. But keep in mind you won't get the Bonfie scenes that way.

(**) - To get acess to the vent system you need to buy the "Screwdriver" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
After being bought, you can find it on the Table inside the Staff Room in every round.
(***) - In this case buy the "Champagne" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
After being bought, you can find it on the Table inside the Staff Room in every round.
(****) - In this case buy the "Cucumber" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
(*****) - In this case buy the "Mistletoe" and the "Candy" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
0xanEverage : Well, for a lot i'd say. Great work! -->His FAQ - #425
spotmark8 :
(Puzzle) For the tip on how to solve such puzzles. #663
wahhaw :
(Puzzle) For mentioning to play on easy and another way to solve it. #682
Is it even possible to get the marie blowjob scene right now? i played the xxxmas update like 5 times and most coins i could get was 1030

Reactions: storm2277

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Anyone know why the krampus spray wont appear in the inventory? Hell whats the button to use it even. Tried just blasting by her but its basically impossible.
Purchase the spray in arcade mode. This will trick the game into remembering you have spray in the xxxmas event.

Oct 8, 2019
Is it even possible to get the marie blowjob scene right now? i played the xxxmas update like 5 times and most coins i could get was 1030
Look for glowing blue bags in trees and the rafters of buildings. Shoot them down with the snowball gun you get after your first clear. Complete the shooting minigame at Marie's shop for another 500. The radar carries over and upgraded locates money pouches. Most I've made in one run is 2500.

Jan 20, 2021
huh... I guess too much horny can turn you into something else

I'll come back when the game is finished or at least more Golden Frenni scenes :>

nomemesforbeans

Jan 30, 2019
Found a lil secret: When you get to the area with the ski lift start up the ski lift (power on, key inserted, button pressed) and backtrack to the house where you got the keys. The door to the side of the stairs will be unlocked and will have a shit ton of ammo for both weapons and a cucumber. (I have no Idea what the cucumber is used for but you can collect it)

GeMo8

Aug 11, 2021
How does one absolutely delete game save? I did it in game but some scenes are left + all the "online store" wallpapers. So I didn't actually delete all data?

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
The radio in the building at the end of the cart ride seems to be doing morse code?Seems to say "SHOOTTENTIMESATTHEPIZZA"

Nov 13, 2017
The radio in the building at the end of the cart ride seems to be doing morse code?Seems to say "SHOOTTENTIMESATTHEPIZZA"
I saw that, but I can't figure out where the pizza is. I tried the one in the second trader location on the shelf using the snowball gun, but that didn't seem to do anything regardless of point of impact/aim

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Also from the guide i could see 5 new scenes(i think,cuz the chiku scene was there in part 1) and in the changelog it says 6 scenes were added.What bout the 6th?Also if you go to the bathroom(special night) and click on the woman's door(idk if you need to click)you can hear someone(probably golden frenni) moaning,perhaps thats the 6th scene?Or perhaps you use the cucumber you can get for somethin

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes