Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes
Dec 12, 2019
Ok so when i start a night in arcade mode my game crashes in the middle of the load all the time. I saw some people with the same problem. Anyone has a fix for it?

kiguitr

Jan 14, 2023
Sorry for the late reply, post-nut clarity been hitting and I haven't been on this site for awhile and just seen the game updated a couple of days ago. Anyways attached is the updated mod for 1.8 that will hopefully work for future versions!

What can it do?: A toggle to unlock all current available scenes (it should work for future updates as well), Infinite Money, and bunch of other cheats to make the game easier (Everything's togglable)

What do you need?: this is a BepinEx mod so you will need to get BepinEx for 32bit games... you could search for a video if you need help but it should be very easy. Here is a brief guide: Go to BepinEx's github page and download the zip in the latest v5 releases that has x86(pre-release v6 will not work). inside what you just downloaded should be a BepinEx folder and some other files, grab all of these and put it in the game's root directory(where the game's exe file is). Now launch and close the game once. Congratz you're done!

What's attached?: I'm using ManlyMarco's plugin configuration menu so you can open a GUI in game to toggle what mods you want running. By default the button is F1 but this can be changed if you'd like and is explained in the ReadMe.txt that is also attached in the zip I'm providing. Speaking of the ReadMe.txt, please read it! while some things may seem intuitive, I explain how each cheat works exactly.

Grab the 4 files in zip I provided(2 .dll, 1 .xml and 1 .txt) and put them in the BepInEx > plugins folder and you should now be done. I've tested a bit in arcade and finished the story mode but if there's any problems I missed, please reach out to me. Enjoy!
help
1683726522311.png

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
EDIT: after looking at the log file again I notice you are using Bepin 6, use Bepin 5

Those Unity warnings and errors are from the base game and not my mod so you don't need to worry about that. What is the problem is that it says "0 plugins to load". make sure the 4 files i provided are in the BepInEx > plugins

Like this:
1683759053909.png

Last edited:

Zheoda

Aug 23, 2022
Sorry for the late reply, post-nut clarity been hitting and I haven't been on this site for awhile and just seen the game updated a couple of days ago. Anyways attached is the updated mod for 1.8 that will hopefully work for future versions!

What can it do?: A toggle to unlock all current available scenes (it should work for future updates as well), Infinite Money, and bunch of other cheats to make the game easier (Everything's togglable)

What do you need?: this is a BepinEx mod so you will need to get BepinEx 5 for 32bit games(BepinEx 6 will NOT work)... you could search for a video if you need help but it should be very easy. Here is a brief guide: Go to BepinEx's github page and download the zip in the latest v5 releases that has x86(pre-release v6 will not work).
View attachment 2611648
inside what you just downloaded should be a BepinEx folder and some other files, grab all of these and put it in the game's root directory(where the game's exe file is). Now launch and close the game once. Congratz you're done!

What's attached?: I'm using ManlyMarco's plugin configuration menu so you can open a GUI in game to toggle what mods you want running. By default the button is F1 but this can be changed if you'd like and is explained in the ReadMe.txt that is also attached in the zip I'm providing. Speaking of the ReadMe.txt, please read it! while some things may seem intuitive, I explain how each cheat works exactly.

Grab the 4 files in zip I provided(2 .dll, 1 .xml and 1 .txt) and put them in the BepInEx > plugins folder and you should now be done. I've tested a bit in arcade and finished the story mode but if there's any problems I missed, please reach out to me. Enjoy!
Still got the problem with missing scenes, but fun fact money and other mods work, any idea why there scenes missing?

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
There is a bug, it's been discussed but the bonnie and golden frenni scenes are bugged, all the ones below that are like placeholder slots, there's not that many scenes in the actual game.

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
Still got the problem with missing scenes, but fun fact money and other mods work, any idea why there scenes missing?
I clarify this in the READMe.txt but the game checks what scenes you have unlocked everytime the arcade office screen is loaded. because of this, toggle the mod on before visiting the arcade mode. Also this doesn't edit your save data so even though some scenes are bugged, this will force them to be viewable. this will also mean visiting arcade with this mod toggled off will return the scenes back to whatever your save data is.

Reactions: Zheoda and roxasxiv

Zheoda

Aug 23, 2022
I clarify this in the READMe.txt but the game checks what scenes you have unlocked everytime the arcade office screen is loaded. because of this, toggle the mod on before visiting the arcade mode. Also this doesn't edit your save data so even though some scenes are bugged, this will force them to be viewable. this will also mean visiting arcade with this mod toggled off will return the scenes back to whatever your save data is.
Thx bro (sorry for not fully checking README.txt, you are amazing)

Zheoda

Aug 23, 2022
Or i'm an idiot or this thing is broken, still the same thing don't know why

Demonmoon

Sep 9, 2019
Someone help me with a bug or error in the second part (when the cinematic factory is turned on) the ammunition does not appear when I grab it, only the ones I have appear and I cannot continue with the story

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
How do I delete my save data?
To Fully Delete It, Go to Registry Editor and type in Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Fatal Fire Studio on the search bar. Delete the Fatal Fire Studio folder and the game is fully deleted. So long as you don't delete the Downloaded Game, you can start over completely.

You can also delete it from the Options Menu, but you get to keep what you unlocked like the Scenes, Skins and Wallpapers, but Not any of the Game Perk Items like the Camera, Screwdriver and the like.

Last edited:
Reactions: redpenguin101

anon_089

Apr 12, 2019
can i have some help with the mod? i followed the instractions and downloaded bepin v5 and put it in the exe folder then started the game and closed it. but the plug in folder didn't appear or anything, the game versin is 1.7, could that be why nothing's happening?

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes