Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

M1gu31Z34

Jul 26, 2017
Attached is a BepInEx mod that can Unlock all Scenes, Give you money, and has a bunch of other cheats to make the game easier like being invincible or undetectable (Everything can be toggled on and off). I'm using (this is provided in the attached zip so you do NOT need to download it yourself) you can open a GUI in game to toggle what mods you want running. By default the button is F1 but this can be changed if you'd like and is explained in the troubleshooting section at the end of this post as well as the Readme.txt I included in the zip. Speaking of the Readme.txt, please read it as it will explain how each cheat works exactly and may answer questions you have.

The first step is getting BepInEx 5 for 32 bit games, Here is guide on how to do that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you finish getting BepInEx setup, Grab the 4 files in zip I provided(2 .dll, 1 .xml and 1 .txt) and put them directly in the BepInEx > plugins folder and you should now be done. I've tested a bit in arcade and finished the current xmas mode but if there's any problems I missed, please reach out to me.

Changelog:

Troubleshooting (DM me if you still are having problems):
THIS THING DOESNT WORK

itmebby

Aug 3, 2018
Bonfie doesn't seem to be appearing in my arcade mode nights, and the game crashes anytime I play with graphics above very low. Tried running as administrator and that didn't work. Anyone have fixes for these?

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
Bonfie doesn't seem to be appearing in my arcade mode nights, and the game crashes anytime I play with graphics above very low. Tried running as administrator and that didn't work. Anyone have fixes for these?
For Bonnie, oh right they have like different names now but that's still Bonnie for me.
You need to buy the screwdriver and open arcade room from the inside using vents. Then bonnie will appear from now on (just look out for Thomas)
As for performance issue what are your specs?

itmebby

Aug 3, 2018
For Bonnie, oh right they have like different names now but that's still Bonnie for me.
You need to buy the screwdriver and open arcade room from the inside using vents. Then bonnie will appear from now on (just look out for Thomas)
As for performance issue what are your specs?
My specs are (never looked at this stuff before lol hope this is what you meant)
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
My specs are (never looked at this stuff before lol hope this is what you meant)
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Do you have a dedicated GPU? If not then I'm afraid there is not much I can do

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes