Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

chris1

Aug 5, 2019
well one meaby will be with xmas office skin and second well dont unlock it its horrible , but if you want its somewhere on map after firt fight in part 2 thats all i say.
May i have qustion how can i farm 1500 points ? because thats how expesive bjob is

Jun 1, 2018
well one meaby will be with xmas office skin and second well dont unlock it its horrible , but if you want its somewhere on map after firt fight in part 2 thats all i say.
May i have qustion how can i farm 1500 points ? because thats how expesive bjob is
shoot the purple things hanging in the tree, its a lot easier if you get the radar. You can get a bunch of coins before the second time you meet marie. also, play the shooting range minigame next to marie for 500 coins. Someone also said shoot the pizza 10 times somewhere in part 1 but Idk where to even look for it.

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
The dev indicated that there are 6 new scenes in the 1.8 update. The only ones that I'm aware of so far are Frenni 69, Krampus doggy, and the two Onette scenes totaling 4. Anyone know what the remaining two scenes are?

Jun 1, 2018
The dev indicated that there are 6 new scenes in the 1.8 update. The only ones that I'm aware of so far are Frenni 69, Krampus doggy, and the two Onette scenes totaling 4. Anyone know what the remaining two scenes are?
The redone frenni handjob counts as one, I forget the last one.

EDIT:

For new scene buy the Marie wallpaper from online store in arcade mode($1000) then just do the Marie sex scene steps(grab lefty, cucumber from staff room and milk from kitchen freezer then summon Marie). You also need the bear mask.

You can also view Youhub in desktop for the frenni video.

Last edited:
Reactions: macaco cezinha

CrossXXX

Jan 10, 2018
shoot the purple things hanging in the tree, its a lot easier if you get the radar. You can get a bunch of coins before the second time you meet marie. also, play the shooting range minigame next to marie for 500 coins. Someone also said shoot the pizza 10 times somewhere in part 1 but Idk where to even look for it.
The pizza is on the roof, part 2 after first fight, you need to shoot 5 times and gives you 500 coins.

Reactions: therandomstalker
3.80 star(s) 71 Votes