Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

geggy

Dec 23, 2022
for some reason my game is stuck at an extremely low resolution and i cant open the settings to fix it. does anybody have a fix for this?

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
The new lust outfits seem to make their timers reduce quicker. To buy all the new skins, wall papers, and office jank, it's gunna run you past $40k. Some of the skins aren't that great, but some are fantastic. Also looks like he might put in roxie given a blacked out silluette in the animatronic skin shop.
No luck on finding any new scenes just yet.

Reactions: roxasxiv

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
The new lust outfits seem to make their timers reduce quicker. To buy all the new skins, wall papers, and office jank, it's gunna run you past $40k. Some of the skins aren't that great, but some are fantastic. Also looks like he might put in roxie given a blacked out silluette in the animatronic skin shop.
No luck on finding any new scenes just yet.
Bonnie can vent now if she's active. There seems to be a secret passage behind the bookshelf in the office. Lost track of her on the cams with the doors locked, then when I tabbed out of the cameras she was right behind me and the bookshelf was sliding in the background.

Frenni has a looping animation on the computers youhub folder now. Still using the unmodified models so the pussy is still a broken mess regrettably.

Also super sayian rose fexi with her lust outfit. Probably lighting and texture issues because for some reason the guards dick looks like a black rubber dildo too. Seems the only available mission setup in arcade this update is the picture frames one now unless I somehow rolled it 5 times in a row now. fexissp.png

Last edited:

Huntkinhero

Jan 27, 2019
Well I looked around I found only one scene from marionette I haven't found this so-called disturbing secret scene in the Christmas special.

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes