Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Bonnie can vent now if she's active. There seems to be a secret passage behind the bookshelf in the office. Lost track of her on the cams with the doors locked, then when I tabbed out of the cameras she was right behind me and the bookshelf was sliding in the background.
Not new, they've always been able to do that, there's a couple ways to bait them into the office through the bookshelf, but the easiest is simply having the robot companion use distract while its locked in the office with both doors closed. They'll walk to the kitchen, leave through the door and take some underground passage that leads through the office bookshelf.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Also is there a changelog for .1.9?
Is it just skins and the couple extra scenes or was there more?

CaldoWong

Jan 19, 2018
There's a marie blowjob? im at the Xmass special and there's no extra option at the store, only the boob flash option

AgenteMamen007

Sep 18, 2021
They broke the first part of the Christmas special, back when it came out it took me a while to get through but I did it, had to restart as now you cannot continue and need to redo it all again but now it's worse as the spray does not work, it doesn't show up nor can be used at all so you have to 100% sneak and not get caught, she also patrols the 1 and only path to both sides and she patrols them tight so good luck having a 50/50 chance of getting pass and hoping you don't need to go back for a single present like I did and instantly was fucked. If the spray worked like it use to then I would of got it done but it's busted and now this segment I did ages ago is just stressful and not fun to get to the second part.

I somehow managed to do it in the end, no idea if it's some muscle memory from when I first did it but the spray is bugged
I had the same problem, what you have to do is buy a spray in the shop from arcade mode, this happens because of a bug in which the button that appears to equip the spray is shared with the one in arcade mode so, if you never bought a spray in arcade mode, the button won´t appear.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I had the same problem, what you have to do is buy a spray in the shop from arcade mode, this happens because of a bug in which the button that appears to equip the spray is shared with the one in arcade mode so, if you never bought a spray in arcade mode, the button won´t appear.
You'll think it'll kill them if they just fix bugs once they are reported instead of waiting until the next update 3+ months later only to add more bugs.

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
You'll think it'll kill them if they just fix bugs once they are reported instead of waiting until the next update 3+ months later only to add more bugs.
Gaming Development is a lot harder than it seems. But I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt since they are still working on it and rolling out updates this frequently. Some independent developers are acting like Big AAA Companies like EA and Activision/Blizzard that either attack everyone or ignore them and don't do frequent updates. I've noticed they are active on Discord and in this economy, I don't want to pressure them to the point they decide to abandon this project. Besides, I noticed that the Patreon Early Release is like a Beta Test before making the Public Release in order to fix a few bug they missed. And yes, I noticed that the releases they make are more buggier than the last, but at least they are trying. Besides I heard that the new models of the Unity Engine are buggy because Unity bought and merged with Companies like IronSource, who if you don't know, IronSource is a well-known Malware Developer, so some independent developers are using older models of the Unity Engine or trying to bypass the new model's monetization which is creating more buggy games. Sadly I heard that the older models of the Engine are being expunged so every developer is forced to rely on the new version of the engine. But hey, what do I know; I'm just a fool in the internet.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Attached, you can find a file called "MoneyEdit" for 20k Money and file called "SceneUnlock" for having all current Scenes unlocked.
Since 12/01/2022, an UnlockAll file has been added to the attached contents.

How to for changing the value and to use a .reg file can be found here .

Version of SceneUnlock: 0.1.8
Version of MoneyEdit: 0.1.1 and higher
Version of UnlockAll + Money: 0.1.8

Info:

The MoneyEdit doesn't need any update as long as the ID stays the same, the SceneUnlock file and UnlockAll on the other hand need to be updated for each release (if scenes and items get added tho)

Info for UnlockAll:

Please play at least the Arcade Mode once, you don't need to buy anything, but give yourself a name and then you can use the file to overwrite your data.

Info for 0.1.8: This version broke several gallery scenes from previous ones and scenes from this update, according to comments here, they will fix this issue in a later patch/fix!

The contents of what will be overwritten or added are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tags: cheat, unlock, scenes, save
The good news is that as far as money, consumables, and scene unlocks (besides the guard jerk off one), this thing works in 1.9

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes