Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes
May 20, 2020
for used codom you can randomly find one one the floor durring night, you can use the dragon radar to know where you can have it i find mine at arcane room near the left wall (Bonfie's spawn room). but it don't give you many money, sell cum jar is a better deal. and also you can't have one every night it's random

Reactions: DocRipper

Sexy_49

Jul 20, 2017
my walkthrough for all arcade missions
difficulty: hard
objectives: 100% completed + marie puzzle + bar qr code scanner
Mega
Did you get the Marie Dance animation as well? I have everything else except for that and I've used the scanner many times after unlocking everything. If you did get it somehow, was it from the scanner or from somewhere else?

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
Did you get the Marie Dance animation as well? I have everything else except for that and I've used the scanner many times after unlocking everything. If you did get it somehow, was it from the scanner or from somewhere else?
honestly I haven't unlocked everything from the scanner yet, most of the times either I get cash or nothing

Reactions: Sexy_49

Luther2222

May 24, 2022
View attachment 2137307

Overview:
Frenni's NightClub is a famous nightclub where you can order pizza and high-quality beers,
plus it has a unique attraction in the city: it is full of sexy animatronic waitresses who love to entertain adults with their company.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-06-19
Release Date: 2024-06-19
Developer: FATAL FIRE Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Read the FAQs here

DOWNLOAD
Win
(Acarde): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win (v0.2.2 Story): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Old Version (v1.9)
Extras: Guides*
bobfast thanks for the link

View attachment 2137342 View attachment 2137329 View attachment 2137328 View attachment 2137330 View attachment 2137338 View attachment 2137334 View attachment 2137341 View attachment 2137339 View attachment 2137340
Hi is there a tutorial on how to go through the maze in the main game? Need some help as Chika is still chasing me (the maze is not the Xmas version, it's just the normal version.)

Professor Psychotic

Mar 21, 2019
Attached is a BepInEx mod that can Unlock all Scenes, Give you money, and has a bunch of other cheats to make the game easier like being invincible or undetectable (Everything can be toggled on and off). I'm using (this is provided in the attached zip so you do NOT need to download it yourself) you can open a GUI in game to toggle what mods you want running. By default the button is F1 but this can be changed if you'd like and is explained in the troubleshooting section at the end of this post.

-- NOTE: if you are having troubles please look at the Troubleshoot section at the end of this post before DMing me with your "Game Folder > BepInEx > LogOutput.log" and an explanation on what exactly isn't working --

- The first step is getting BepInEx 5 for 32 bit games, Here is guide on how to do that:

- Once you finish getting BepInEx setup, inside the zip file attached to this post, Grab the 2 .dll files in the zip and put them directly in the BepInEx > plugins folder and you should now be done. I try to test these the best I can before hand but if I miss anything please let me know!

Changelog:

Troubleshooting:
(DM me with your "Game Folder > BepInEx > LogOutput.log" if you got BepInEx installed correctly and still are having problems)
First time I played the Arcade version and I'm wondering if this works with the new update.

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
I wonder if they will ever reduce the los of all the girls, ever since the start the game has had the problem of hey if the girls are loose thats it basically you cant complete tasks, would make it a bit more interesting to try and complete tasks while the girls were free

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I wonder if they will ever reduce the los of all the girls, ever since the start the game has had the problem of hey if the girls are loose thats it basically you cant complete tasks, would make it a bit more interesting to try and complete tasks while the girls were free
This could be a good "hardcore - prepare you anus" difficulty - Free from the start.
Or some mod with unlimited horny sprays and battle can begin.:D

However, I think classic gameplay is almost impossible with bare hands. Map is small for MC + 4 girls.

Last edited:

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
This could be a good "hardcore - prepare you anus" difficulty - Free from the start.
Or some mod with unlimited horny spays and battle can begin.:D

However, I think classic gameplay is almost impossible with bare hands. Map is small for MC + 4 girls.
The map is far too small for their detection range, that's for sure, and it's silly that nobody has ever mentioned this to the devs. I get that the entire point is to get caught, but when, for example, Fexa can see you from the stage and you are near the shop, that means her sight line is almost half the map?. Or make it so that when I crouch, their sight line is halved. and standing behind a pillar cuts off that sight line.

It would add so much to the game that them getting out isnt game over

Reactions: DocRipper
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes