Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes
May 20, 2020
for used codom you can randomly find one one the floor durring night, you can use the dragon radar to know where you can have it i find mine at arcane room near the left wall (Bonfie's spawn room). but it don't give you many money, sell cum jar is a better deal. and also you can't have one every night it's random

Reactions: DocRipper

Sexy_49

Jul 20, 2017
my walkthrough for all arcade missions
difficulty: hard
objectives: 100% completed + marie puzzle + bar qr code scanner
Mega
Did you get the Marie Dance animation as well? I have everything else except for that and I've used the scanner many times after unlocking everything. If you did get it somehow, was it from the scanner or from somewhere else?

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
Did you get the Marie Dance animation as well? I have everything else except for that and I've used the scanner many times after unlocking everything. If you did get it somehow, was it from the scanner or from somewhere else?
honestly I haven't unlocked everything from the scanner yet, most of the times either I get cash or nothing

Luther2222

May 24, 2022
View attachment 2137307

Overview:
Frenni's NightClub is a famous nightclub where you can order pizza and high-quality beers,
plus it has a unique attraction in the city: it is full of sexy animatronic waitresses who love to entertain adults with their company.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-06-19
Release Date: 2024-06-19
Developer: FATAL FIRE Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Read the FAQs here

DOWNLOAD
Win
(Acarde): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win (v0.2.2 Story): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Old Version (v1.9)
Extras: Guides*
bobfast thanks for the link

View attachment 2137342 View attachment 2137329 View attachment 2137328 View attachment 2137330 View attachment 2137338 View attachment 2137334 View attachment 2137341 View attachment 2137339 View attachment 2137340
Hi is there a tutorial on how to go through the maze in the main game? Need some help as Chika is still chasing me (the maze is not the Xmas version, it's just the normal version.)

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes