Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.4] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 67 Votes

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
I doubt that some newcomers will use the search function to find their answers, but maybe a single post sums up stuff more.

Here you can find 3 files for boosting your money, unlocking the scenes and an unlock for basically everything as of patch 0.2.1.
  • Here you also can find a file for money boosting and how to edit its value for more money.
  • Here I have replied to, how a .reg file can be used or is to be used; if you have no idea about it.
Here you can find an ingame cheat menu.
Here you have an overview of the main-map with "waypoints" and the map itself, if that is more of your interest.
Here you have an overview of the xmas special-map to guide you through. (alternative Versions: Brighter Version, More Highlighted Version)
Here you can learn to "mod" the game to also be able to use free cam, or just the file attached to the post there.
Here is a whole step-by-step guide to unlock every scene prior to the version of the game, mentioned in the post within.
you will be taken to an imgur picture collection of some used/unused stuff, which is hidden in the main menu scenery.
if you want to check prior to 0.1.4 all the available AudioClips. (If password protected, then it is f95.zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tags: cheat, walkthrough, guide

Last edited:

CrimsoN.Dante

Apr 22, 2020
do you know what can you do with fuse room and the female point of interest in arcade mode?
i know that in story mode fuse room is where an mystery animatronic come to cut the power and female is you hear some moan .But in acarde there is no one in female room and also i found a thing call fuse ...(something that i think is relative with the fuse room) and milkbox dont know how to use them.

For having an overview. (might be of interest or not)
If I would figure out how to adjust world brightness, I could've done it better.

Here, a full overview of mostly everything. A non-edited map overview is still attached.

View attachment 2155048

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
do you know what can you do with fuse room and the female point of interest in arcade mode?
i know that in story mode fuse room is where an mystery animatronic come to cut the power and female is you hear some moan .But in acarde there is no one in female room and also i found a thing call fuse ...(something that i think is relative with the fuse room) and milkbox dont know how to use them.
Fuse is only for the fuse box in story mode.
For the milk, check the spoiler -> https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-nigh...v0-1-3-fatal-fire-studios.135722/post-9359251

Reactions: CrimsoN.Dante

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
i cant seem to unlock the scenes with the reg file. only gave me four scenes. How do i do it?

Beckz

May 11, 2020
I doubt that some newcomers will use the search function to find their answers, but maybe a single post sums up stuff more.

Here you can find 2 files for boosting your money and unlocking the scences as of patch 0.1.3.
  • Here you also can find a file for money boosting and how to edit its value for more money.
  • Here I have replied to, how a .reg file can be used or is to be used; if you have no idea about it.
Here you have an overview of the map with "waypoints" and the map itself, if that is more of your interest.
Here you can learn to "mod" the game to also be able to use free cam.
you will be taken to an imgur picture collection of some used/unused stuff, which is hidden in the main menu scenery.

To unlock Bonfie (Bunny), you need to go to the arcade through vent (Screwdriver required) and open the door to unlock it. Because the room is locked before.
Then you will see her in the next round you play.

They remove the vocal music from the title huh...
Wonder which remix was that.

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Nice another FNAF game that doesn't use those uncanny hell Fredrika models. The game shows promise but on top of Crash's gripes. I think the walking speed is far too slow, meaning even at easy difficulty, you're going to constantly spam run to move at an actually decent pace. Secondly, I think increasing running by just a bit so it's possible to outrun an animatronic with a full meter more easily would be good too. There is also an nasty bug where if you go to the computer while running your stamina will continue to drain, which can potentially screw you over when meter juggling.
Also if they were to, say, add unique h-animations to story mode compared to arcade, hopefully they implement a cutscene skip feature since repeat runs are pretty tedious due to them all being unskippable.

exquisitesapphire

Mar 13, 2020
fastest way to move is to hold a & d. strafe speed is increased, very noticeable when juggling on hard, but not worth it.
way easier to farm normal mode, which lets you complete each task, run back to camera, reset microwave, back to camera, and repeat without issue

even if you mess up when the dancer gets buffed by the random chick and comes out, its still easy to rotate between masturbator and microwave. game looks very promising, not sure why its this brand of game thats so good, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronie Jackson
Mar 31, 2022
In none. A .reg file is a registry file, you should be able to double-click the file and it will prompt you a warning, you can continue the process of overwriting the entries with yours by pressing "Yes" in the prompt window.

This is a prompt which you face by double-clicking a .reg file.
To view its content (what the file changes/does), right-click the file and choose "Edit", otherwise, you can also choose "Merge" to execute the .reg file as described/explained above.

View attachment 2154239
How do I add the reg.file into the game files? Im confused by your explanations

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
How do I add the reg.file into the game files? Im confused by your explanations
You don't "add" the file to the game files, that is a registry file. Just do as it was described.
Might wanna understand the whole thing:

3.80 star(s) 67 Votes