Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 69 Votes
May 20, 2020
not much in terms of scenes, just a single new scene which is a model swap with bonfie and fexa.
they have added more arcade goals if you care about gameplay.
Other than that there isn't much, some extra costumes and items but thats about it.
L update, 0/10

it's the same with every update, a few skin 1 new sex scene and some bug fix. and peoble pust pay patreon to update the game, it's almost a lega scam.

game is cool but update don't add many thing, i buyed it to patreon before but i stoped due to the poor updates.

the game had only 3 good update since i started to play, Christmas quest (with krampus" and 2 parts of night 2

Last edited:

BlackenedAngel

May 27, 2023
it's the same with every update, a few skin 1 new sex scene and some bug fix. and peoble pust pay patreon to update the game, it's almost a lega scam.

game is cool but update don't add many thing, i buyed it to patreon before but i stoped due to the poor update.

the game had only 3 good update since i started to play, Christmas quest (with krampus" and 2 parts of night 2
Speaking of skins. What's the point of adding so many, when they only seem to show up on 1-2 scenes if caught, and the rest (like the threesome scene for example) is unaffected by ur choice. Also, not being able to rewind the scene is odd. You can only go forward and thats it.

Indeed, it's quite cool and funny game at times, but some things are irritating.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Office poster and portrait always come back to default if you change images, and is kinda unfortunate to spend time creating skins that does not translate to the animations, and not polishing the animations to have more jiggly physics and physics in general.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021

game is cool but update don't add many thing, i buyed it to patreon before but i stoped due to the poor updates.

Personally, I agree with you, but you know how crowdfunding works.
And especially when the devs give too much freedom to patrons. ..they will always vote for the worst option.
Normally game+scenes would be done, other cosmetic thing later...then the rest as DLC. But with Patreon..shit sauce first, game never.
On the other hand. at least something is happening. Skins are better than nothing ..or excuses.
You know..blowjob is better than no job.

sapoleon

Feb 22, 2019
I'm a little confused on how to actually make arcade mode work. It seems like on normal difficulty you have about 30 seconds to a minute for each distraction.

I can't get any tasks done once the girls are roaming, they charge around and it's impossible for me to sneak.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I'm a little confused on how to actually make arcade mode work. It seems like on normal difficulty you have about 30 seconds to a minute for each distraction.

I can't get any tasks done once the girls are roaming, they charge around and it's impossible for me to sneak.
In the beginning it can be difficult, but once you buy at least an injection of adrenaline, you will be able to handle everything. You just have to watch the girls. Do one thing and then check them if they are calm.. Then do the next thing...repeat. It's not that hard.

ItsNick

Formerly 'LC222009'
Nov 29, 2022
bro anyone know how to fix the crash when i start the game?
also why i can't change my resolution to 1920 x 1080?

3.80 star(s) 69 Votes