Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 69 Votes

BlackenedAngel

May 27, 2023
Hey, long time lurker here. Can anyone confirm if it's necessary to unlock everything from scratch each time a new version drops? Asking because i just unlocked lots of stuff last night on ver. 0.2.5, and im not sure if it's worth to download the updated one right away.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
new picture frame and do it for her poster don't seem to retain their selected image and instead swap to the default once you start a game

E: and the hair dye as well

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Also is anyone else finding the mouselook to be completely scuffed when looking in the direction of the main hall? like it randomly speeds up facing that direction

E: doesn't seem to be a problem as much in windowed mode.

It's definitely something related to the graphics not being handled correctly. lower res and windowed mode and reducing settings helps a lot. But there's definitely something wrong with the game as I got a 4080

Last edited:

Bonjovi

Sep 18, 2020
mostly all of them lmao
i cant think of all of them off the top of my head so ill just say, you're supposed to hold spacebar and drag items you picked up to where they're supposed to be. usually whatever item you need to do a task is already in the office or the room to the right of it. if you need to find the doll then i think its usually around the dining room, the bathroom, or the kitchen. you should look at the guide if you want the sex scenes because the conditions are super specific and dumb

also, if you get the trash task then you're supposed to give the trash to the robot in the dining room

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
does anyone have a guide for the tasks? they arent very clear
I haven't played for a while so I don't remember all of them.
- Refilling the condom machine: grab the condoms from the shelf in your office, exit using the left door, go all the way to the stage and go to the left room. Open your inventory and drag and drop the condoms into the machine.
- Straightening the frames: you'll see them around highlighted, just interact with them.
- Refilling the bar: grab I think 6 bottles (just take all of them there) in your office and go to the bar. Again, open your inventory and drag and drop the bottles into each of the highlighted spots.
- Cleaning the trash: pick up the trash around the tables and then facing the cleaning robot drop it from your inventory into it.
- Cleaning the toilets: I forgot if you needed an item from the staff room, that's the one in front of the right door of your office. Anyway, the restroom is all the way to the stage, on the right. Open the stalls and interact with the (literal) shit you'll find.
- Retrieving the doll (forgot his name): you gotta find the doll guy and then place it on the highlighted spot outside of the left of your officed, Marionette's shop.
- And the last thing I can think of, replacing the fuses: grab them from a locker in the staff room, then go to the room near the restrooms. Drag and drop from inventory as usual.

There is probably anything else I forgot but those are the common ones.

RiasFx1337

Sep 1, 2017
The game has the full 0.2.6 changelog btw View attachment 3750309

but I'm not manually typing that out lol
But i do

ARCADE 0.2.6 UPDATE LOG
-
MISSION PACK C, D, E AND F ENABLED.
- 28 DESIGNS FOR THE T-SHIRT.
- 1 SEX SCENE.
- 10 NEW ACHIEVEMENTS.
- 6 SKINS FOR ANIMATRONICS.
- 6 WALLPAPERS.
- 1 COMPANION.
- 3 ITEMS/TOOLS.
- 2 DESK DOLLS.
- 2 WALL ORNAMENTS.
- 1 DESK.
- 2 MASKS FOR THE PLAYER.
- CHIKU CROSENEU AND THE GUARD'S CHRISTMAS SUIT ARE BACK. - CENSORSHIP MODE FOR PICTURES AND POSTERS OF THE LOCAL.
- POSES AND DANCES FOR MARIE AND GOLDIE.
- ENABLED PHOTO GALLERY ON PC.
- HAIR COLOR CHANGE FOR THE PLAYER.
- SOME CHANGES IN THE ARCADE ROOM AND EMPLOYEE DRESSING ROOM.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
But i do

ARCADE 0.2.6 UPDATE LOG
-
MISSION PACK C, D, E AND F ENABLED.
- 28 DESIGNS FOR THE T-SHIRT.
- 1 SEX SCENE.
- 10 NEW ACHIEVEMENTS.
- 6 SKINS FOR ANIMATRONICS.
- 6 WALLPAPERS.
- 1 COMPANION.
- 3 ITEMS/TOOLS.
- 2 DESK DOLLS.
- 2 WALL ORNAMENTS.
- 1 DESK.
- 2 MASKS FOR THE PLAYER.
- CHIKU CROSENEU AND THE GUARD'S CHRISTMAS SUIT ARE BACK. - CENSORSHIP MODE FOR PICTURES AND POSTERS OF THE LOCAL.
- POSES AND DANCES FOR MARIE AND GOLDIE.
- ENABLED PHOTO GALLERY ON PC.
- HAIR COLOR CHANGE FOR THE PLAYER.
- SOME CHANGES IN THE ARCADE ROOM AND EMPLOYEE DRESSING ROOM.
alright mods, add it to the OP

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
mostly all of them lmao
tips:
- read the important notes first
- buy and wear the baki skin for more stamina
- buy any distraction compation such as padoru or dr. liversey, you'll need it for set B most of the times
- sprinting in diagonal is faster than sprinting straight forward
- once you have nothing left to do, head to the storage room to the right of your office and complete marie's puzzle for extra cash

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-

mission set A:
1 - take the condom box from the shelf on your left when you spawn in your office
2 - take 6 bottles along with the condom box, a few is lying on the floor
3 - head to the WC and flush all toilets (check for plushie doll - toilet)
4 - head to the condom machine on the private room near the bar (check for the plushe doll - main hall)
5 - put the condom box in the condom machine
6 - head to the bar in the main hall and put all 6 bottles on the shelf
7 - head to the kitchen and take the plushie doll (if you haven't found it yet)
8 - head to bonfie's corridor and place the plushie doll on marie's shop balcony
9 - go back to the storage room and complete marie's puzzle for extra cash (optional)
10- wait till 5am and answer the phone

- important note: you might find the plushie doll while doing the other tasks, so take it if you find it on the way, otherwise leave it for last (it can spawn in the toilets over the first sink, in the main hall over the table facing the bar, in the kitchen over the table near chikku's door)

mission set B:
1 - open both of your office doors and head to the storage room on your right
2 - take the fuse inside the drawer on the right
3 - take the cleaning spray over the table
4 - run along the kitchen corridor and fix the frames
5 - head to the WC while gathering all the trash you find in the main hall
6 - use the cleaning spray on the dirty mirror inside the WC
7 - fix the frame on the right after exiting the WC and head to the private area near the bar to fix the last frame, keep collecting trash
8 - throw all the trash in the moving trash bin
9 - go back to the storage room and complete marie's puzzle for extra cash (optional)
10 - run to the dark corridor where you fixed the frame near the WC and wait for the power shutdown
11 - use the fuse on the power box

- important note: this one is tricky because of the power shutdown task which happens randomly, this is mostly a glitch since it's supposed to happen only at 4am when you hear golden frenny laugh (camera feed also shows her shutting the power down), but it can happen way sooner without any warning while you're still in the main hall, and when that happens the animatronics appears faster.
to deal with it, make your companion wait inside the storage room when you spawn, then once the power is down hide yourself somewhere (toilets, office) and wait for all animatronics to appear, then use the distraction to make them all go to the storage room while you make your way to the power room
if you're fast enough, you should be abble to fix the power before any animatronic appear while you're in the main hall right after the power goes out

rainbow kitty1999

Dec 19, 2023
thanks for the tips! but i still hard to finish works after the girls come out ;( i feel like theres grils everywhere,and i am stuck in the duty room...after a few tries i find the only thing i can do is clean the toilet as fast as i could then go back to duty room,hiding like a turtle.....sad :(

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
FapNightsAtFrennisNightClub-0.2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.80 star(s) 69 Votes