Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Apr 8, 2022
The story mode with all the cutscenes and voice actors and stuff seems like the most high effort part of the game, hopefully Bonfie's night will be worth the wait.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I get that, but 6 months for one night? I just hope it's the full story with a wait this long.
hey, i want the main story finished as much as the next guy, and, in fact, i am kinda annoyed at the fact that they keep doing the extra stuff before finishing the story (like christmas special, or th upcoming secret they are working on...).... but 6 months for a game where the story has the caliber? with animations, 3d Modeling, lighting, voice acting, dialogue is kinda reaching too high here, even visual novels take years to finish and those are slightly easier to program.

Apr 2, 2018
Attached is a BepInEx mod that can Unlock all Scenes, Give you money, and has a bunch of other cheats to make the game easier like being invincible or undetectable (Everything can be toggled on and off). I'm using (this is provided in the attached zip so you do NOT need to download it yourself) you can open a GUI in game to toggle what mods you want running. By default the button is F1 but this can be changed if you'd like and is explained in the troubleshooting section at the end of this post.

-- NOTE: if you are having troubles please look at the Troubleshoot section at the end of this post before DMing me with your "Game Folder > BepInEx > LogOutput.log" and an explanation on what exactly isn't working --

- The first step is getting BepInEx 5 for 32 bit games, Here is guide on how to do that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Once you finish getting BepInEx setup, inside the zip file attached to this post, Grab the 2 .dll files in the zip and put them directly in the BepInEx > plugins folder and you should now be done. I try to test these the best I can before hand but if I miss anything please let me know!

Changelog:

Troubleshooting:
(DM me with your "Game Folder > BepInEx > LogOutput.log" if you got BepInEx installed correctly and still are having problems)

hi sorry ask you i don't know how please help me, i but my first time never before no idea i'm not good english words
like cheat good please help me
please show picture gave me understand how

Reactions: Tony_Montana21

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
Anyone know how to get both Marie scenes? Can't seem to figure it out
scene 1
1: buy the cocumber from her shop, it'll spawn in the storage room over a table, take it
2: go to the kitchen and take the milk from the fridge
3: place the items over her shop balcony

scene 2
1: buy marie's milk poster from her shop
2: enter office customization and add the poster to the wall over your PC
3: repeat the steps from scene 1

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
Reactions: Paddy McDowell

dio_brandu

Jul 3, 2024
Does anyone know anything about story mode?? Is it in progress or what? Is there a forecast for the next few nights?

user5564281

Mar 13, 2024
I have spent two hours trying to get Goldie and Marie's poses + Dances. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one stuck in this rng hell, so I'm posting the registry values for the poses and dances that I do have. That way, all anybody has to do is type this stuff into the registry editor to get them without having to go through this suffering.
Marie Dance: MARIE_BAILE1_h413012410 (Hexadecimal value = 1).
Goldie Pose 2: GOLDIE_POSE2_h3657117133 (Hexadecimal value = 1).
If anybody has the registry stuff for Marie's second pose + Goldie's dance and is willing to share it, please do. I'm at my fucking limit when it comes to BB laughing at me.

Reactions: bocchidarok

wallacescott

Nov 7, 2017
I have spent two hours trying to get Goldie and Marie's poses + Dances. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one stuck in this rng hell, so I'm posting the registry values for the poses and dances that I do have. That way, all anybody has to do is type this stuff into the registry editor to get them without having to go through this suffering.
Marie Dance: MARIE_BAILE1_h413012410 (Hexadecimal value = 1).
Goldie Pose 2: GOLDIE_POSE2_h3657117133 (Hexadecimal value = 1).
If anybody has the registry stuff for Marie's second pose + Goldie's dance and is willing to share it, please do. I'm at my fucking limit when it comes to BB laughing at me.
could you upload your reg file? I try changing 0 to 1 in the scenes part of the registry to unlock the videos but it end up saying "corrupted file"

Jagezr

Dec 30, 2022
my walkthrough for all arcade missions
difficulty: hard
objectives: 100% completed + marie puzzle + bar qr code scanner

no need to download the videos, just click the thumbs to play them
The link doesn't seem to work, i'm met with "This folder is not public"

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes