Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

pharyk

Apr 30, 2017
when frenni catch me at the first night, i can't even watch the blowjob. Why? any reason or the game is just bugged?

JuanDafic

May 2, 2020
Surprisingly the game is well taken care of, when I can I will support you in the project I really liked the quality

kane9441

Feb 11, 2021
any one know for what need this items?
(chipa and milk in the kitchen, a fuse datil in the utility room and a chip in the office room)
1667420510351.png 1667420406903.png 1667420582770.png 1667420335419.png
View attachment 2142495
and what u can do with this window?
1667420079686.png
i havn't idea
(i try use this items with any things, example wending machine, it has different reactions for others item)
1667420225734.png 1667420273647.png
P.S. sry for english, it not my mother language <3

Reactions: Crazy4Oreos

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Please some body chelp
Character says something about "stroke of luck" and nothing is happening besides some music and rain

Reactions: labagiu

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Like I said, I really think this FNAF parody has promise and looks the best out of all of them + offers free movement but there are two things that I find quite meh.
First, it's another "get caught once and it's over" game. I'd like to see just one hp or lust-based where getting caught once or twice doesn't get you game over but instead debuffs you in some ways (slower movement speed, worse visions due to a raging boner?) that'd make the rest of the night harder.
Second, after you're done with your tasks there's not much else to do except rotate between the 3 girls and keep them happy. I played on normal and you can be done with the tasks well before 6am. There needs to be an incentive to leave your safe space and some danger outside the office.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
It dont works. it says select other way to use it. but i cant use .reg
no can u just put the file somewhere so i can extract it and just put it into the data
you need admin rights for that action.........

why you don't just open with:
right click -> edit......is just a TXT after all......
or you can use notepad++.......ahhhhhh

anyway here the raw data inside a spoiler tag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun! salut!

Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
I pick up the condoms, all the bottles and Lefty, but I can't any place them. Am I missing something? Getting frustrated.

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
I agree with posters saying that out of all the FNAF parodies, this is the most promising so far, even with just being released as an early version. But as others said, I don't think it's ideal when the gameplay content and the sexual content are so disjoint and conflicting.

The sexual content is basically a passive scene viewer and getting caught once is so punishing that you really want to avoid it. I think a real-time game like this flows much better when you design the mechanics so that getting caught is nearly unavoidable and quite common, but getting caught shouldn't usually end the game or interrupt the game for a long time, it should be a drip-feed of interactive sexual content that meshes well with the gameplay. Given the overall theme, a struggle mechanic might be viable for example, then the enemy could be briefly stunned to allow for an escape. Of course you could still have unique game-over content.
I could also imagine this game being suitable for sex toy integration, considering the 2-handed gameplay, but it needs more interactivity in this regard imho.

Last edited:

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Hold spacebar, that opens your inventory.
The story mode has a tutorial.
Story mode isn't working, stuck on the first quotes about "being lucky" listening to the rain

I bought cucumber can't find it

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
Story mode isn't working, stuck on the first quotes about "being lucky" listening to the rain

I bought cucumber can't find it
try increasing the resolution, it happens that there is a green icon to advance in the cinematics you don't see it if you have low resolution

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
How's this game on the actual "horror" aspect? Any jumpscares or things of the sort?
Yep. Golden freddy pops up on the first night, and pretty regularly to do a little trolling. If the animatronics get loose, it plays a music queue and they chase you down. It plays music queues whenever you see them walking around as well. They have a sort of grapple jumpscare you see in the later games if they catch you, and again, golden fred. Arcade mode is a little lacking, but the current story day 1 has some pretty good sections.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes