Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

kazuyakoji

Oct 30, 2019
Use the unlocker to unlock all the scenes but only 4-5 scenes means that the rest of the scenes are not yet available. and have to wait for the new version or not It still doesn't have sex scenes.

Remussx

Jun 18, 2019
Use the unlocker to unlock all the scenes but only 4-5 scenes means that the rest of the scenes are not yet available. and have to wait for the new version or not It still doesn't have sex scenes.
Only 5 scenes are available right now

Remussx

Jun 18, 2019
i downloaded the latest version the 1.3 but bonfie still isn't avaible
You have to buy the screwdriver from the shop, then go through the vents, from the kitchen, open the "DORIME" panel then go all the way to the arcades. If she doesn't show up on this playthrough, she will on the next ( You won't have to go through the vents again)

nanohana12

Nov 25, 2019
i downloaded the latest version the 1.3 but bonfie still isn't avaible
She is. You need to buy the screwdriver from the shop. Once you buy the screwdriver, it will be by default be in the storage room to your right when you load in. You will use the screwdriver to go through the vent to the arcade, there is one directly behind your desk. Once you go through the vent to the arcade and go through the arcade door, you won't have to go through the vent to get to that room again. The arcade door will remain unlocked from there on out. You will need to gather a certain amount of coins laying around. I believe there is a coin or two laying in the arcade. Then there is some scattered throughout. It isn't hard to find them. Once you do this, there should be a low-frequency beeping sound. She will appear in the arcade after this. From there on, she will spawn in the arcade whenever you start a new game. She will patrol after the end of her beeping sequence. I don't know if there is anyway to keep her in the arcade to stop her from patroling at the moment. I think you just have to deal with it. Hope this helped

Reactions: ninguemligah

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
It's a remix of a piece of music from the original FNAF.
(When Freddy sees you after you've run out of power.)
I'm not sure what the name of it is.
March of the Toreadors

link: (it's at halfway of the video)

Also, definitely on my watchlist now, game's showing promise with its visuals and the use of Cally3D's models

Reactions: Ronie Jackson

Arstesk

May 15, 2021
In none. A .reg file is a registry file, you should be able to double-click the file and it will prompt you a warning, you can continue the process of overwriting the entries with yours by pressing "Yes" in the prompt window.

This is a prompt which you face by double-clicking a .reg file.
To view its content (what the file changes/does), right-click the file and choose "Edit", otherwise, you can also choose "Merge" to execute the .reg file as described/explained above.

View attachment 2154239
It isn't working for me :c

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes