Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

gangstern

Apr 2, 2018
your run speed is slow as hell, I have no idea how to avoid frenni on night 1's scripted blackout section at all, lots of lost meandering when trying to do the tasks the first time in arcade mode with no idea of where stuff is.
Complaints aside dev did make an effort to make the game be visually polished, and that he actually added in-game resolution options is sadly a miracle in unity games. IDK how long he can use the living tombstone music before getting sued or something LOL.
Run speed is indeed slow at first glance, but the dev forgot to patch diagonal running! So if you press QW or DW and move diagonally while sprinting, you'll run twice as fast :D. You don't need it for easy/normal mode as it's pretty easy to run back and prevent the girls from getting out inbetween each task. But it's still pretty convenient

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
My take on this is the exact same as night shift Fazclub. Easier models to get into, nice 3D movement, waste of time to play the game when it's just 10 minutes of an indie video game and 30 seconds of H content. All they need to do is remove the game over aspect of these H games, continue the gameplay and just suffer the money penalty afterwards. It would make the game far more interesting a title and would give ideas for getting fucked while trying to do your job instead of watching a slideshow animation viewer. I'll just copy my review from that other fnaf game since the issue is exactly the same. I will say the video game aspect of this H game is fun though compared to it's competitors. I was able to beat the first level without any issue, though in Arcade I did get a sticky shift key bug at some point.

As a side note, when you clean the toilets, sometimes a message pops up saying in Spanish that "My dick has become hard...". I sure hope that's just a coincidence and not a precursor to scat lol. Also the H game would benefit from a male and female voice slider, some people don't like hearing men orgasm sounds.

Last edited:

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
This is a beta version of the game I’m gonna wait until it’s completed And bugs are removed but it looks really good

d4rkN1ght

Jan 14, 2022
i get a bug where i can't play story mode, i get stuck at the first scene what do i do?:(
you need to adjust the games resolution in the menu to fit your screen. once you do, you'll be able to advance by clicking the green arrow button on the left side of the screen to move on from the text in the beginning. hope dis helps

Reactions: full_full

BustinGutz

Aug 18, 2018
I like wasting time so in the 1.1 version you can buy the cucumber and find it in the room right next to your office on the right side. Its on the table. (Was for me at least) Then find Lefty somewhere in the building and put him where he needs to go. (I completed all tasks before doing this so idk if you need to or if you just need Lefty) Then you place the cucumber on the plate next to him. Once thats done go to the kitchen and check the fridge for milk. Return and place it on the plate with the cucumber. Boom you get to suck the tits of Marie. Counts as having sex so you get fined for it. Is it worth the trouble... Eh.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Adding a futa mode is fine, even if you could choose who wears a penis or not lol, between that lesbian sex, futa on female etc, but I better leave those recommendations to the genius who has the same ideas

Reactions: Abagofbabies

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
It's like Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub; except it's not shit and you can actually find the objectives, it's not pitch dark the entire time, and have proper movement.
Hopefully this one doesn't die..but it's probably going to die.

Reactions: croupette
May 15, 2018
I tried playing and while fiddling with the options Avast sent me that it found a malware IDPGeneric or something like that
Anyone else got that? On the other hand Malwarebytes tells me there is no problem

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
I've seen these models so many times (not that I'm complaining, they're hot as shit)
are they open source?

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes