Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

nanohana12

Nov 25, 2019
Might be a bit of an ask, but would anyone be willing to make a map of the maze? Not sure if it's coded to be random spawns, but even so it would be helpful to say the least haha

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
View attachment 2321766
Might be a bit of an ask, but would anyone be willing to make a map of the maze? Not sure if it's coded to be random spawns, but even so it would be helpful to say the least haha
Every time I play the maze, the objects (both the sprays and the gifts) are always in the same place, it's just a matter of remembering and tactic with fexa, but if it helps you, the 1st one is when you enter the maze to the right, one Once you grab it, go running in a straight line like this in a closed place where there are 2 sprays on each side, besides that this is the part that fexa skips and gives you time to go through the rest of the maze, once it leaves you leave to the left and follow the path until you find a path divided into 2, you go first to the left and there you will find the 2nd, you return to take to the right and in the dark part you are guided by the wood where the 3rd will be easy to catch since you find it on the way, once you pass that section make sure you stick to the edge of the maze and go straight until you come across a section that is zig zag and once you finish it you leave all the way to the right since there There is the 4th, and well, the 5th is literally at the end of the maze, which will not be difficult for you since when you get to where I told you, you can find it easily, but if you still can't find it, remember that it is going towards the corner where it is. the exit

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
would be nice if I could clip through krampus after spraying her. Being cornered after getting all the presents because she has wall hacks is just bullshit

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes