Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Hoping the glam rock skins that I've seen pop up a few times make it in to some degree. Realistically I think the biggest changes we'll see for their outfits will probably be their christmas threads whenever the second part comes out... sometime in late spring or summer probably. What a shame valentines was missed. Oh well, still time for 4th of july with some sexy patriotism.

nanohana12

Nov 25, 2019
Seems part 2 is going to be a shooter haha. Seems like they are getting close to done. Also wanted to say I didn't know there was xray goggles on the Christmas special to see the presents. That helped a lot

Feb 4, 2023
After trying Night Shift at Fazclaires Nightclub I'm glad this game's still getting actively worked on. That other one had potential but it looks dead, not to mention the author wants to swap out the Cally3D models for some horrid "scary" versions that you couldn't pay me to play with.
That game did have some good ideas though, I hope sneaking becomes a proper mechanic in Frenni's sometime.
Wow those new designs are awful

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
strange, when i unzip and run the file, I cant see to find the application to start the game
Probably quarantined by your antivirus. You have to make an exception.
I'm using AVG and it's autistic like that sometimes.

Johan.Liebert

Mar 15, 2023
Anyone know a cheat for money?

I suck at these types of games. Never even played any of the actual FNAF games either.
I do get better when i am familiar with the layout of the map though, however that becomes difficult when something intended to catch me is on the map with me and i haven't figured there behavior is.

I am very much a Know the location and routes you can take, then learn the opponent and come up with a plan type.
Just throwing me in blind i am like a headless chicken with no sense of direction.
press windows key + r
then in the new box that opened up type regedit then click "ok" then click "yes" when the administrator permissions pops up
then press the triangle on the side of "HKEY_CURRENT_USER"
then press the triangle on the side of "software"
then press the triangle on the side of "fatal fire studio"
then press "FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs"
then scroll all the way down (it might be in a different place for you)
then click "XP_h5862861"
then change the value to 99947c2 which is 161040322 dollars.

Johan.Liebert

Mar 15, 2023
is there a way to get the monsters to not follow me ? I tried changing a few things in the windows registry but it didnt do nothing

Johan.Liebert

Mar 15, 2023
Sorry I was playing total war warhammer,

attached is the mod that makes them not chase you. you will still get caught if they touch you though if you still wanna get scenes. I also made x-ray last forever when you press it so you don't get jump-scared from turning a corner. I tested for like a minute but it should work so lemme know if somethings wrong

If you're talking about Unity's VRmodule this unfortunately does not mean a VR mode. That would be cool though!
The game crashes when I get to the adults only warning screen any fixes?

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
The game crashes when I get to the adults only warning screen any fixes?
that's weird, I can't seem to replicate the crash.
Are you using the 0.1.7 version of the game?
When you were messing with the registry did you change everything back?

You could try this mod to see if it works but I doubt it would do anything: https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-nigh...0-1-7-fatal-fire-studios.135722/post-10120187
it's the same except the girls cant kill you.

If all else fails, I'm waiting for the next update to make a BepInEx mod that will just have a bunch of different cheats you could toggle on and off. This way to should work even if the game updates(given that the code doesn't change drastically) and you can turn off the mod just from getting rid of the file.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes