Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
been having crashing issues too but only on arcade mode. ive been digging around and can only guess its a bug with the lastest version. ive even tried it on a friends gaming laptop and got similar issues.
Have you played with settings? Cause I've had no problems with newest update. So Either this bug triggers under certain conditions or something else on your side is interfering with the game.

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
I've been messing around with some cheats and thought I might as well share them here if anyone wants to use them.

To use them replace the files in the data>managed folder for the 0.1.7 version of the game. It just removes the cooldown on the anti-horny spray so you can rapid-fire it and have infinite uses and makes the x-ray last infinitely (using the x-ray visor before the girls are active will remove the outline when they do become active)

I was curious on where behind the bookshelf lead and it seems to tunnel underground to the kitchen? hard to tell because the AI would randomly see me and get stuck in there. Also while messing around I was caught by both foxy and chica which made both their end scene play at the same time since their end scenes are both in the office.

The game should be fairly easy without these so use them if you need to.
It came to my attention that this cheat didnt work for the Krampus sprays since it uses different code and I only tested it in arcade mode this new file should work.

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
Is there a cheat or something to make the girls non-hostile yet
Wish there was an optical camo item or something that allowed you to walk around safely, even if it cut your nights earnings to 0.
I made one where the girls will just run into you instead of catch you but I deleted it so I would have to remake it.

I can make it so they can't see you if that's what you want?

• Love
Reactions: Idk_SFM

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
Do you have it?
Sorry I was playing total war warhammer,

attached is the mod that makes them not chase you. you will still get caught if they touch you though if you still wanna get scenes. I also made x-ray last forever when you press it so you don't get jump-scared from turning a corner. I tested for like a minute but it should work so lemme know if somethings wrong
i was looking at the files and noticing alot of files talking about vr or vrheadset and was wondering if this game has ability to be played in vr
If you're talking about Unity's VRmodule this unfortunately does not mean a VR mode. That would be cool though!

EDIT:
Instructions: https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-nigh...0-1-7-fatal-fire-studios.135722/post-10112479
No GameOver Version: https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-nigh...0-1-7-fatal-fire-studios.135722/post-10120187

Last edited:

Trrrfrrt

Jul 12, 2022
Sorry I was playing total war warhammer,

attached is the mod that makes them not chase you. you will still get caught if they touch you though if you still wanna get scenes. I also made x-ray last forever when you press it so you don't get jump-scared from turning a corner. I tested for like a minute but it should work so lemme know if somethings wrong

If you're talking about Unity's VRmodule this unfortunately does not mean a VR mode. That would be cool though!
Thanks. Where do I put it?

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
been having crashing issues too but only on arcade mode. ive been digging around and can only guess its a bug with the lastest version. ive even tried it on a friends gaming laptop and got similar issues.
Think I managed to fix my issues.

Try entering cmd.exe with admin privs and enter:

sfc /scannow

then try

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

I haven't had a crash since.

EDIT: I tried playing tonight and now I'm doing nothing but crashing after two minutes in arcade mode.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nierguyof

ExtremeZone!

Oct 1, 2022
I made one where the girls will just run into you instead of catch you but I deleted it so I would have to remake it.

I can make it so they can't see you if that's what you want?
Do you have any idea how to make it so you can touch them without getting caught? I've been able to make it so they can't see me, but running into still causes them to catch me. I noticed Krampus doesn't have this, with you being able to touch her unnoticed and not get caught.

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
Do you have any idea how to make it so you can touch them without getting caught? I've been able to make it so they can't see me, but running into still causes them to catch me. I noticed Krampus doesn't have this, with you being able to touch her unnoticed and not get caught.
Attached is the same mod as before so enemies will ignore you but now you will not game over from touching them. Bonnie will still kill you if you touch her before she becomes active though but this barely matters so I didn't even bother fixing it. This was all tested in arcade mode.

To use: Replace the dll file in the Data>Managed folder with the new one provided.

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
Think I managed to fix my issues.

Try entering cmd.exe with admin privs and enter:

sfc /scannow

then try

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

I haven't had a crash since.

EDIT: I tried playing tonight and now I'm doing nothing but crashing after two minutes in arcade mode.
it work for me! i knew something was amuck. and maybe the issue reset itself whenever you turn off your pc? have you tried the cmd.exe again?

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
I don't wanna hear the guy moaning, is there anything that I can delete so it goes away? Hell, a general voice volume would do, I would mute all the girls if I had to. Can't mute all the game tho, for obvious reasons.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Works great, thanks a lot.

Reactions: Europefan69
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes