3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

kingjames_69

Jul 11, 2022
the game is broken? im on the murder investigation, i clicked on everything and still shows me 0/7 clues
I got stuck as well. Terrible game, it's just annoying and tedious, having to investigate and click on certain things. Dev should make it just a straight forward VN, or at least provide some kind of hints or guidance. Nobody likes this sandbox trash, it's just annoying. Not enjoyable at all.

KIFT

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
the game is broken? im on the murder investigation, i clicked on everything and still shows me 0/7 clues
When you select the wrong item, the counter resets. Try pressing on the glass, then on the blood on the glass. It will turn out 3/7 :)

KIFT

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
I got stuck as well. Terrible game, it's just annoying and tedious, having to investigate and click on certain things. Dev should make it just a straight forward VN, or at least provide some kind of hints or guidance. Nobody likes this sandbox trash, it's just annoying. Not enjoyable at all.
You couldn't correctly poke at the items and therefore put one star and ruined the rating? :)0)0))0)))
If my patron does not understand something, I fully explain. On my patreon lies the complete passage of this "Difficult" quest) 0)))

kingjames_69

Jul 11, 2022
You couldn't correctly poke at the items and therefore put one star and ruined the rating? :)0)0))0)))
If my patron does not understand something, I fully explain. On my patreon lies the complete passage of this "Difficult" quest) 0)))
Yeah but I think that whole clicking on items aspect shouldn't even be in the game at all. You should literally delete that whole part from the game. It makes the game worse. It's not fun, it's monotonous and annoying. That's why I gave it 1 star. When people play an adult VN, their goal is usually to read a story, read conversations and make conversation choices, and see some sex scenes. Not click on a bunch of items in a room in a specific order.

KIFT

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
Yeah but I think that whole clicking on items aspect shouldn't even be in the game at all. You should literally delete that whole part from the game. It makes the game worse. It's not fun, it's monotonous and annoying. That's why I gave it 1 star. When people play an adult VN, their goal is usually to read a story, read conversations and make conversation choices, and see some sex scenes. Not click on a bunch of items in a room in a specific order.
That doesn't mean it should be in my game. You can make the game the way you want it to be. And the fact that you did NOT GUESS how to complete this quest does not mean that the game is broken)0))0

KIFT

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
Don't worry, I added a passing hint in the description)

zl2001zl

Jun 29, 2022
I got the first progress after I ordered the cup, but no matter what I ordered next, it will reset. Is it an Android bug

KIFT

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
I got the first progress after I ordered the cup, but no matter what I ordered next, it will reset. Is it an Android bug
No, not a bug. Go to the description of my project and read the hint :)

zl2001zl

Jun 29, 2022
I chose uncensored, but there were still mosaics in the scene on the the fourth day. Is it wrong

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes