Unity Far East [v0.54a] [Beetle Roid]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ishaklove

Mar 12, 2020
you dont need that. save file can be easily edited.
How do I find the save file, I've found it from the C:/users/asus/appdata/localow/beetleroid/fareast/ file, what do you do with the saveeditionline website, right? or what?

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
How do I find the save file, I've found it from the C:/users/asus/appdata/localow/beetleroid/fareast/ file, what do you do with the saveeditionline website, right? or what?
open savefile.es3 with notepad find money<save slot number> and modify the value.

it should display like this. modify the blue text as shown below.

"Money1" : {
"__type" : "float",
"value" : 6869

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Hello, first part of the game was concluded about two weeks back. I'm working on the second part at the moment.
I have taken all the criticism/suggestions of you guys and they will be addressed as much as possible. thanks your interest on my first project and hope you will enjoy the second part when it releases (hopefully in two weeks?)

links are not updated on this thread. you can download the latest build from my itch page and patreon page for free.

apart from that, im working on new game which is kinda like fallout shelter and uses daz3d models. still in early tech demo stage and you can have look at it on my discord.

stay safe and good health!

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Hi All,
after long long time, im finally close to re-releasing the new version of this game. new build is a complete overhaul with in depth character customization and performance improvement for mobile. apart from these the game looks far nicer on PC due to post processing.

i have implemented the same char customization which is mentioned on below link. please try this out and let me know any improvements required for this.

PC -
Android -

FrankT

Jun 17, 2018
Im glad to hear you are still working on this game, when is the next update and what are your plans?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes