VN Ren'Py Far From Home [Alpha_0.15] [Zolas]

Zolas

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2022
main_menu.png

Overview:
In Far From Home, you play as a guy who's moved from America and ended up in a flat with a load of university students in London.
This is my first visual novel ever, please leave feedback and any suggestions. -Z​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-06
Release Date: 2023-06-05
Developer: Zolas
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -

lr2.png gshop2.png wtf.png layla5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

P3zz0

Formerly 'Pezzo'
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Zolas welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
What's here is ok. I would say the dialogue between characters is kind of choppy. I'm not saying you have to be a great novelist or anything but making the conversations flow a little more with some continuity would be good. This is of course just my thoughts... the scene with the roomate was kind of random I get that she's flirty maybe even slutty but most people don't just jump at strangers... Don't get me wrong slow burns aren't what I'm saying you should have but there should be a balance of story and lewd. We don't even get a full set up of why the MC is living with these people I know it's in the OP but maybe showing a flashback or him arriving and moving in... how did he find this place to live? Does he have a history with any of the roommates? Was there some kind of interview/application process? I know to some these things may seem mundane but what is MC's purpose for being in London is he also a university student? When does school start? Did the story begin on a weekend? Not trying to be picky but there is literally just a very brief character introduction and then bam insta bj. IDK but that would be a little off putting to me especially with a stranger in this day and age. Now for the things I liked the characters are attractive, the renders are decent, could turn out to be a pretty good story overall just have to wait and see.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Relatively short demo but I liked some of the possibilities. Zolas congratulations on releasing your game.

Reactions: Zolas

Zolas

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2022
Good luck with the game, but uh...is the blonde booty in the banner made with the same rendering engine as the in-game screenshots? Cause it sure doesn't look like it. :unsure:
It is, The one thing with VAM that's its so difficult to keep the lighting consistent, its nowhere near as good as DAZ.

I have some decent experience in DAZ but thought i'd have a go with VAM for the moment as there is a LOT more content and it's all easier to access.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Zolas

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2022
What's here is ok. I would say the dialogue between characters is kind of choppy. I'm not saying you have to be a great novelist or anything but making the conversations flow a little more with some continuity would be good. This is of course just my thoughts... the scene with the roomate was kind of random I get that she's flirty maybe even slutty but most people don't just jump at strangers... Don't get me wrong slow burns aren't what I'm saying you should have but there should be a balance of story and lewd. We don't even get a full set up of why the MC is living with these people I know it's in the OP but maybe showing a flashback or him arriving and moving in... how did he find this place to live? Does he have a history with any of the roommates? Was there some kind of interview/application process? I know to some these things may seem mundane but what is MC's purpose for being in London is he also a university student? When does school start? Did the story begin on a weekend? Not trying to be picky but there is literally just a very brief character introduction and then bam insta bj. IDK but that would be a little off putting to me especially with a stranger in this day and age. Now for the things I liked the characters are attractive, the renders are decent, could turn out to be a pretty good story overall just have to wait and see.

I completely agree with you on this tbh, and I will definitely improve the build up in coming builds.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Far From Home [Alpha_0.15] Unofficial Android Port

- 53mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Zolas