VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.7] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
So you want a harem and not let the girls be bisexual. It's not being a cuck when your having sex with all the girls and they get to have fun together. Just because a girl has sex with another doesn't make it lgbt obsessed or cucked, it makes it realistic as most females are bi or bi curious whether they admit it or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Ok, just finished playing the update and I am a bit confused, I am on Erika's path, and as far as I can tell, unlocked every option with her but I did not get the bj scene with her after the park. I saw it in the gallery and read about it here so I'm just wondering what are the conditions for that scene?

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Status Update

Hello everyone, been a while! I wanted to inform you on the status of things. So I hope you'll be happy to hear that Far-Off Friends is only a few days from release. And you might also be happy (or sad) to hear that after the release, we will put Far-Off Friends on pause so that we can start making the much requested Hailey ending for Freeloading Family.
Hope everyone will have a wonderful day and we thank you for your patience. Look forward to the release in a few days!

Far-Off Friends Version 6 Released! (5 days early access + Gallery Code)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Game looks like something I might want to try I know there isn't any incest tag but is it planned. Only asking as I rather not play a game where the majority of the LI are going to end up being family. I'm fine with one or 2 as I havent played it yet idk how many are family if there is any at all.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Game looks like something I might want to try I know there isn't any incest tag but is it planned. Only asking as I rather not play a game where the majority of the LI are going to end up being family. I'm fine with one or 2 as I havent played it yet idk how many are family if there is any at all.

Honestly i think only one is. But I think most of them have some connection to you father as a daughter of friend or such..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if true then my hunch was right more then. I thought she was family like cousin or something...currently Chapter 11. so still have aways to go
nothing confirmed pn 1 way or other as of .5 update.

Honestly i think only one is. But I think most of them have some connection to you father as a daughter of friend or such..
well outside erika who is not that close cousin or sister of mc only who has connections to mc's dear daddy or mc is that woman who rents rooms for students.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
nothing confirmed pn 1 way or other as of .5 update.

well outside erika who is not that close cousin or sister of mc only who has connections to mc's dear daddy or mc is that woman who rents rooms for students.
Stacy if her dad is who the MC think it is... and for other two i Wouldnt be suprised the way story. I still trying erika related thed hints are there. But that would mean a concern character is lying...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Stacy if her dad is who the MC think it is... and for other two i Wouldnt be suprised the way story. I still trying erika related thed hints are there. But that would mean a concern character is lying...
useless to speculate, we'll find it out or won't. still not incest game.

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes