VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.7] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Update time?
When is this gettin updated?
I never want to give a specific date until closer to completion. But we release on a bimonthly basis, i.e every two month. Not too long ago we made the release for our other game, Freeloading Family. So roughly around two months from that release would be a decent estimate.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I never want to give a specific date until closer to completion. But we release on a bimonthly basis, i.e every two month. Not too long ago we made the release for our other game, Freeloading Family. So roughly around two months from that release would be a decent estimate.
Sorry if I was incorrect in thinking this is part time for your team. Idk if that's correct or not, was just guessing. I really like what you have here so far, but I was curious is this going to be dating sim, pathing, or pick one girl? I won't lie I like pokemon but you are the dev not me... just wondering what the future holds for your MC?

Reactions: FunFuntomes

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Sorry if I was incorrect in thinking this is part time for your team. Idk if that's correct or not, was just guessing. I really like what you have here so far, but I was curious is this going to be dating sim, pathing, or pick one girl? I won't lie I like pokemon but you are the dev not me... just wondering what the future holds for your MC?
It is part time yes, you are correct in that statement. As much as I wished it, we don't make enough money to do this full time. Although the support we are getting from Patreon still help immensely.

As for how the game is gonna be. Then I would say it would follow a similar vein of Freeloading Family. Generally a pretty linear narrative with a focused story. Ofttimes each chapter focusing more on certain characters. There will be some choices and different scenes, but again it will still remain a mostly linear experience. Towards the end we will most likely do like we did for FF, where your choices add up and you get pathed towards a specific ending.

But we are still quite early in the development of this game. So take everything I'm saying with a grain of salt.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I have seen worse translations. But, this... doesn't make much sense. The whole little brief interchange where I guess he gets teased is phrased very, very awkwardly.

far off friends translation.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What? This literally makes no sense. I just gave the woman a house, why does this story now think I owe her rent on top of that?

Also, those breasts are ridiculous. Not in a good way.
well mc lives there so paying rent is nice thing.

why her tits are ridiculous?

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
Very beautiful girls faces ! Thigs/hips/butt also exactly what i like in games like this.

Tits are too big and they talk too much.

I dont care much for the story but this already looks better than being a dik or college kings just because of models !

I despise UNP female bodies. CBBE is far superior.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tits are too big and they talk too much.

I dont care much for the story.
well i played several games where there were no big tits (only b-c cups) nor much talk and mostly just sex aka bare minimum plot to have sexscenes. that was nice for a while on 1 game but when same formula is on all games from 3 devs/"devs" it gets boring. also mostly same models used on those games so variety was low.

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
well i played several games where there were no big tits (only b-c cups) nor much talk and mostly just sex aka bare minimum plot to have sexscenes. that was nice for a while on 1 game but when same formula is on all games from 3 devs/"devs" it gets boring. also mostly same models used on those games so variety was low.
I just wish this kind of games finally start to kick in more seriously. I mean, Skyrim game is a big title and it got sex animation mods which made that game a real deal.
Today, even new Assassins Creed doesnt stand a chance againt novel/sex games in my opinion and i played almost all of them.
For me , the best models and animations are in The Genesis Order and Far-Off Friends has a big chance to be just like that. With animations of course.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just wish this kind of games finally start to kick in more seriously. I mean, Skyrim game is a big title and it got sex animation mods which made that game a real deal.
bit different audiences (well somewhat) and on avns fans there are many who like tits which are bigger/longer than female's upper body (aka landlady's tits don't look that big then).

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
Im staying with my opinion.
Im aware the there are those who demand silly huge tits without thinking or care about the pain that landlord has to live with.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Im staying with my opinion.
Im aware the there are those who demand silly huge tits without thinking or care about the pain that landlord has to live with.
well f-cups on on skyrim would look stupid.

Jxorgx

Feb 27, 2023
Hey there, Liked the game so far, a bit scared of Mimi's balloon boobs though :oops::LOL:

What I disliked here is that the game forces (?) you onto other LI's.

I wish to pursue a solo Tiffany path but I'm unable to avoid others, the best example being Erika.

Would there be options to reject others in coming updates or is that quite far for now?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. I played this for a while, everything was fine, but all of sudden there was some sex scene with Tiffany(not into that chick) and there was no option to reject. Did I messed something with previous choices or that content is indeed mandatory no matter what we do? :unsure:

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes