VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.7] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I liked your previous game, although not much the endings and the lack of animation, but hey it can always be improved, my question is sir, will DEV FFCreations make the Harem route and path for this game?

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
So did we get our house or not, it rubbed me the wrong way when she kept saying "my house " this and that and kicking out. I deleted the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Klotet

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So did we get our house or not, it rubbed me the wrong way when she kept saying "my house " this and that and kicking out. I deleted the game.
Well you already have the house lol...the question really is what you do with it.

But to answer succintly...no...just a whole boat load of waffle and more secrets...oh...and Miss Stone giving you a full psychoanalysis...which, for how weird this college is...shouldn't really come as a surprise I guess should it?

Reactions: Guz007

Hadés562

Jun 28, 2018
I just finished the story for v0.6 and I've got to say that the character models look good. (But not very fond of the gigantic breast, everyone has their own preference. ;) ) Stacy is probably the best looking character imo, even though she's an ass. Tiffany is definitely the character I like the most, with Erika being second. On that note, I don't know if the creator is fluent in English or not, but I did run into characters saying someone else's line and grammatical errors. (this was a big part as to why personally didn't read through everything.) Hoping you can get like a native English speaker to help with the writing portion. Will wait to see how these future updates turn out~

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes mc could have sell it to her or just give it to her for free. dunno why you got kicked out (some bad choice somewhere).

I just finished the story for v0.6 and I've got to say that the character models look good. (But not very fond of the gigantic breast, everyone has their own preference. ;) ) Stacy is probably the best looking character imo, even though she's an ass. Tiffany is definitely the character I like the most, with Erika being second. On that note, I don't know if the creator is fluent in English or not, but I did run into characters saying someone else's line and grammatical errors. (this was a big part as to why personally didn't read through everything.) Hoping you can get like a native English speaker to help with the writing portion. Will wait to see how these future updates turn out~
fluent yes (how fluent is diff. thing), lots of typos yes, wrong char saying things yes.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I don't remember FFC being so bad with the Engrish in Freeloading.
Am I just misremembering or is it like miles worse in this game?

If I get bored, I'm seriously considering just proof reading the entire script and uploading it.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I don't remember FFC being so bad with the Engrish in Freeloading.
Am I just misremembering or is it like miles worse in this game?

If I get bored, I'm seriously considering just proof reading the entire script and uploading it.
ffc is the artist, freeloading family and this have different writers

Reactions: pgm_01

Schori123

Dec 8, 2017
Nice story, although sometimes MC is a pushover. All Girls are well done, but I agree that this game needs a proof reader asap! The first 5 chapters it was okay (bearable), but in Chapter 6, it got way worse. Nearly every second or third sentence is a mistake, it is very hard to read sometimes...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Nice story, although sometimes MC is a pushover. All Girls are well done, but I agree that this game needs a proof reader asap! The first 5 chapters it was okay (bearable), but in Chapter 6, it got way worse. Nearly every second or third sentence is a mistake, it is very hard to read sometimes...
Well done? Who overcooked them? I prefer mine medium rare. ;):LOL: I think you need a proofreader asap! "fitrst" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Schori123

Dec 8, 2017
Well done? Who overcooked them? I prefer mine medium rare. ;):LOL: I think you need a proofreader asap! "fitrst" :ROFLMAO:
I proofread it myself and saw the mistake, unfortunately only after I posted it. Something the writer for this game, in my opinion, didn´t do. It´s no problem, if you aren´t an english native speaker or are someone who is good witt the english language. But please, at least make sure, that your writing isn´t full of mistakes in places where others will read it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I proofread it myself and saw the mistake, unfortunately only after I posted it. Something the writer for this game, in my opinion, didn´t do. It´s no problem, if you aren´t an english native speaker or are someone who is good witt the english language. But please, at least make sure, that your writing isn´t full of mistakes in places where others will read it.
Like this post you mean?

Reactions: FatGiant
2.90 star(s) 35 Votes