• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Farah the Otherworld Hero [v1.02] [Kira Tama]

1. 4.00 star(s)

arucard34

take it more like a 3.5 because i cant rate it 3, is not average, but its just a normal rpgmaker game, the story is really basic, you go corrupt your character at a good phase, its not a GOOD game 4 to 5 star but its pretty normal , the scenes are normal, the combat is normal, the puzzles are normal, the dialogue is very normal , the art is good i really like the art, just wishing for a dlc or more content because there are so many npcs that you could swear they will have some scenes but nope

finished the game full in like 2-3 hours, its a normal game not too good not too bad

combat: normal rpg combat you can win without much effort is not really necesary because you can jump straight to japan and start working to get the scenes

scenes: the art from my point of view is good but its need more variety

story: pretty basic straight forward you can corrupt the girl to easily go back or you can just do jobs and "quests" and you get money to do a virgin run

so like anything i say in this review is a normal game just above average
    in my score it would be a 6/10 because of the art and the characters and the developer used another assets in the isekai world so that a point for originality and not using the same castle the same village the same old things that other rpgmaker have
  2. 1.00 star(s)

HYPERMETALSONIC

The only saving grace of this game is the art, but:

- Plot is paper thin, bad even for HRPG games
    - The corruption system is barebones
    - Some scenes are completely nonsense why they are happening
    - Most of the scenes are really not well draw and the CG number is few
    - Gameplay is inexistent
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Xaoyu

It's just a novel in which you collect hentai image.

There is no gameplay, no developpement. You just repeat event to unlock the next CG and there is not a lot of them.

The story is quasi inexistant, so for me it's just a waste of time, might as well read a dunjinshi since most of them are going to be way more interesting than this "game"