EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
Farah, a female warrior who is a descendant of a brave warrior, sets out on a journey to defeat the Demon King with her friends.
Geborg, an old wizard. The big-breasted monk, Recolith.
Together, they are convinced that they will be able to defeat the Demon King.
On their way, Farah and her friends open a door to another world.
Only Farah was sucked into the other world, and the other two members of the party were left behind.
The destination is Hiwaicho, a modern Japanese town inhabited by men overflowing with sexual desire.
For Farah, who grew up in a pure land of swords and magic, it was too much of a culture shock. ......
Will she be able to return to her original world, the Rune Continent, and defeat the Demon King? ......​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-21
Release Date: 2022-10-26
Original Title: 異世界から来た女勇者ファーラ
Developer: Kira Tama -
Translator: Emerald_Gladiator
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.02
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Length: ~8 Hours
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
Nude Mod*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.png 4.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

Last edited:

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
honestly getting a bit tired of japaneese games, same old song in every each one of them. Public humiliations, vaguely consentual sex, extremely weird durty talk and etc... art seems good though
Well, yeah. It's Japan!
Almost all of them are copycats, and they NEVER try something original.
Unless it's a big name, ofc.
If it sold for him, it will sell for me.
If it sold before, it will sell forever.

kiberme

Jun 9, 2017
honestly getting a bit tired of japaneese games, same old song in every each one of them. Public humiliations, vaguely consentual sex, extremely weird durty talk and etc... art seems good though
Man, I thought I was alone in this. It's just factory presswork at this point, I feel like. Complete waste of gorgeous art.
You know, when Japanese studio collaborated with Western writer (Remtairy) and made Melty's Quest - it turned out to be a masterpiece. Why more Japanese studios don't do it is beyond me.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Man, I thought I was alone in this. It's just factory presswork at this point, I feel like. Complete waste of gorgeous art.
You know, when Japanese studio collaborated with Western writer (Remtairy) and made Melty's Quest - it turned out to be a masterpiece. Why more Japanese studios don't do it is beyond me.
Corruption and exhibitionism are right in my wheelhouse so I don't mind that as much. Though I do agree with you that so many Japanese games (dlsite games) are just pumped out and the game just a vehicle for how you get to the 8-20 different scenes, it sometimes is worse why there is a obviously interesting idea under the surface but it isn't explored in order to rush the product out. A lot of western devs have the opposite problem though, with games being endless developed over years and years (milking patreon).

Will try this one, it looks to be of a bit higher quality than the regular shovelware though.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes