yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
FarahTheOtherworldHero-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Hey there
Reactions: DrecksIce and Bob69

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Just a mod I made for myself. I will share it here because why not. This will add an option to start completely nude and also add an item "Naked" which will make Farah to take off clothes anywhere. It will also reflect some scenes with heroine naked so the CG is already there. Dunno why developer didn't add the option to wander around naked.

To apply, just extract and replace in game folder. Make sure to backup before doing that.

UPDATE: Added "Do not Change" option when choosing the costume for event. Note that it might not reflect the CG.

Last edited:
May 5, 2022
Just a mod I made for myself. I will share it here because why not. This will add an option to start completely nude and also add an item "Naked" which will make Farah to take off clothes anywhere. It will also reflect some scenes with heroine naked so the CG is already there. Dunno why developer didn't add the option to wander around naked.

To apply, just extract and replace in game folder. Make sure to backup before doing that.
meme not the hero.jpg

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Games with that many tags are always bad. Its like the dev trys to fulfill all communities wishes but forgot that many tags do not works with other tags.
Well, looking through the tags I see many of them are related / just describing the type of game. Also, tags indicate that there's at least some of that content in the game, not that all or most scenes have that content.

While yeah, there can be tags that don't work well together, the number of tags doesn't really indicate quality (IMO).

May 5, 2022
Is pregnancy in the game a mechanic or an ending only?
Mechanic, every time some guy cums inside her she has a chance of getting pregnant. After getting pregnant you can only enter the hospital and give birth, she can't enter in any place while pregnant except the hospital, after you talk to the nurse the game will show a birth scene.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
This circle's games' progression have been like a bizarre deconstruction of the concept of a game. The first game they made was a good, if fairly standard rpg and each one since has stripped away a layer of interactivity or completion.

Reactions: Necronlord5

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
Games with that many tags are always bad. Its like the dev trys to fulfill all communities wishes but forgot that many tags do not works with other tags.
I disagree. You are right about most of them being bad or lacking cause the more things you are trying to fill-in the more ambitious the project gets and some people just can't handle that much or lack the experience. I just think it's wishful thinking if they have a lot planned but few resources, it can work but it either takes too long or depends on people funding the project :confused:

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
And again, there is nothing new in game, we see all this a million times before in thousand's games like this, and that ANNOYING STUPID CENSORSHIP! The important part of the game is fucking censored. Automatically trash! Before posting here at least uncesor this shit, you well aware who are the community of this site and there is nothing bad happend to you if you do so.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
And again, there is nothing new in game, we see all this a million times before in thousand's games like this, and that ANNOYING STUPID CENSORSHIP! The important part of the game is fucking censored. Automatically trash! Before posting here at least uncesor this shit, you well aware who are the community of this site and there is nothing bad happend to you if you do so.
You can make cotributions to the community and uncencor it yourself. Buy decent AI subscription to do the job or draw vagina and dicks in a place of cencored ones yourself.

Its japanese game, so only "True" uncensored version are in some folder on devs PC and he doesnt wanna go to prison because some westerner annoyed by this. Accept this reality of japanese games or never visit these threads again, its that simple.

croPath

May 10, 2017
if you are so upset over a few PIXELS THEN DON'T PLAY EM or don't be a bitch and instead of complaining uncensor em yourself

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone knows what happens if you just ignore the goblins and don't go to Japan? Can you beat the game like that?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks OP for uploading.

Amm, is the pregnancy avoidable? :(:cautious:
Is pregnancy in the game a mechanic or an ending only?
Yes, pregnancy is avoidable; it's just a mechanic and is not an ending. As with real life, you can get pregnant when you have vaginal sex. That's one of the few things realistic about this game, lol.

honestly getting a bit tired of japaneese games, same old song in every each one of them. Public humiliations, vaguely consentual sex, extremely weird durty talk and etc... art seems good though
Yeah, it's formulaic. Western pron has some trite themes to it too. Personally, I'm tired of the "fantasy" theme in Japanese H-games, predominately featuring swords, monsters, and magic, or "Isekai", where the MC gets teleported to a fantasy dimension (as in this one, which is a sort of reverse Isekai). Also tired of NTR, which is another overused theme for Japanese H-games.

Won't stop me from translating, as evidenced by many of the games I've translated being of those varieties, but still ... :/

Anyone knows what happens if you just ignore the goblins and don't go to Japan? Can you beat the game like that?
Yup. It's full virgin run. I think I stated in my Read Me or the quick synopsis I wrote for the ULMF translation thread that the fantasy world doesn't have any H-scenes until you go to Japan.

• Love
Reactions: Space_Cow99

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Lol you missed Farah. That's the one I chose too, cause the Translator used it.
3 different names in the translated Overview + a different spelling in the title :FacePalm:
Sorry, I guess in retrospect, 'Fara' might've been easier. I didn't think anyone would have a problem with 'Farah' though.
Fun fact, the name means "joy or happiness" in Arabic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bob69
Apr 7, 2019
Same. Can you recommend any such recent Japanese games which at least ok?
Do they have to be recent if they're good? If so, try out Grace and the Labyrinth Town. It's still being translated, but more than half is done, and quite expertly. While you're at it, you can check out the circle's previous game, the Pregcess of Zeven. That one is fully translated. These two are my top picks for best corruption arcs in any H game. Meaning specifically the story of the heroine's corruption is handled masterfully.

If you want a game of higher quality gameplay wise, then I'll recommend any Shimobashira Workshop game.

Reactions: sgtsnicker
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes