tylerr90

Jul 22, 2017
Just a mod I made for myself. I will share it here because why not. This will add an option to start completely nude and also add an item "Naked" which will make Farah to take off clothes anywhere. It will also reflect some scenes with heroine naked so the CG is already there. Dunno why developer didn't add the option to wander around naked.

To apply, just extract and replace in game folder. Make sure to backup before doing that.

UPDATE: Added "Do not Change" option when choosing the costume for event. Note that it might not reflect the CG.
i tried downloading it and it said virus detected on my antivirus software mcafee so does anyone know if it's safe or not?

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
Just a mod I made for myself. I will share it here because why not. This will add an option to start completely nude and also add an item "Naked" which will make Farah to take off clothes anywhere. It will also reflect some scenes with heroine naked so the CG is already there. Dunno why developer didn't add the option to wander around naked.

To apply, just extract and replace in game folder. Make sure to backup before doing that.

UPDATE: Added "Do not Change" option when choosing the costume for event. Note that it might not reflect the CG.
Cant make this to work. There is no option for "Naked" anywhere.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
is there any hidden ntr? i dont want any crummy surprises no offense to others into that stuff

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
i tried downloading it and it said virus detected on my antivirus software mcafee so does anyone know if it's safe or not?
Better get rid of that virus itself software mcafee , just use windows defender it's good.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
All of these tags and no NTR. Something is fucky.
Yeah, there's no guy to NTR, lol. Female MC doesn't have any lovers or anything.

where can i find the octopus?
If you've already talked to the old woman vendor, the entrance to the sewer should be at the far left of the slums.
If you're talking about the giant octopus (which is entirely optional since you don't get an H-scene from losing from it - especially since you can't actually lose to it), it's at the upper right in the sewers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StickyJammedPotato

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Is there option to censor tentacles part or not? if not then I passing the game entirely. Most of Japanese games have strange fetish to put tentacles in it...they should really experience octopi and squid tentacles live stop messing with something they have no control of?

I am not enjoying sensation just that should never mix with sex and tentacles, it must something people should experience first hand understand it fully.

Group sex is not in my wheel house... I am out.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Could you show me a screenshot of detection? I want to know what type of virus since I didn't include any application inside the rar file.

Just to be safe. I re-zipped and re-uploaded the file so whatever virus in that rar is gone.

Last edited:

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Cant make this to work. There is no option for "Naked" anywhere.
Sorry about that I fixed the directory for you. Just re-download and extract. Now you should be able to extract in game directory.
Make sure that the windows or application you used to extract the files to ask you replace the files or else it won't work
Also it should be in the key or important items category in game if that was what you missed.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: camper88

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Feels like that "Elf transported to the modern world" isekai where the female mc gets corrupted in a world she doesn't understand.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Mechanic, every time some guy cums inside her she has a chance of getting pregnant. After getting pregnant you can only enter the hospital and give birth, she can't enter in any place while pregnant except the hospital, after you talk to the nurse the game will show a birth scene.
and this led to an overlooked flaw when you do the 3rd scene in the alley you start at.

when the guys take your clothes, you're forced to enter the old man's house. you can't go anywhere (including the hospital) until you go back to the house and change.

But if that same exact scene gets you pregnant, it says you can't enter the old man's house until you give birth. But you also can't give birth cause you still need your clothes back.

you're essentially softlocked if this happens to you, meaning there's a chance you can brick your save just because.

If you've already talked to the old woman vendor, the entrance to the sewer should be at the far left of the slums.
If you're talking about the giant octopus (which is entirely optional since you don't get an H-scene from losing from it - especially since you can't actually lose to it), it's at the upper right in the sewers.
you do get raped by the giant octopus if you leave without killing 30 total or if time runs out though.

high enough lewd level leads to penetration. in fact, all the "defeat enough enemies within the time limit" missions make you fail at least 3 times each to unlock everything on your own

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
and this led to an overlooked flaw when you do the 3rd scene in the alley you start at.

when the guys take your clothes, you're forced to enter the old man's house. you can't go anywhere (including the hospital) until you go back to the house and change.

But if that same exact scene gets you pregnant, it says you can't enter the old man's house until you give birth. But you also can't give birth cause you still need your clothes back.

you're essentially softlocked if this happens to you, meaning there's a chance you can brick your save just because.
Yup. I already noted this in my patch. Nobody seems to read the Read Me ... Maybe it's a good thing so when people start complaining about losing their save, I can publicly shame them with a 'I told you so', lol.

you do get raped by the giant octopus if you leave without killing 30 total or if time runs out though.

high enough lewd level leads to penetration. in fact, all the "defeat enough enemies within the time limit" missions make you fail at least 3 times each to unlock everything on your own
Uhhh, yeah bro. I know. I translated this game, including the octopus scenes. Believe me, I've gone through the coding to fix a bunch of bugs as well as to translate everything in context. In fact, one of the major bugs I fixed is caused by a fadeout screen that doesn't go away (even with the 'fade-in' command) due to a plugin error, and it's actually in the octopus timeout scripting.

Again, I said you can't lose to the octopus nor get an H-scene from losing to it. I never said you don't get violated from it for any other reason.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes