RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So as long as you ignore the goblins, it's just a normal RPG with nothing happening outside of the old man complaining that you shouldn't leave the goblins alone?

I was wondering if it's a normal RPG if you actually do get to go to the demon king, level up and actually kill him and not the "If you do this event, you just get h-scenes until you return".

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
So as long as you ignore the goblins, it's just a normal RPG with nothing happening outside of the old man complaining that you shouldn't leave the goblins alone?

I was wondering if it's a normal RPG if you actually do get to go to the demon king, level up and actually kill him and not the "If you do this event, you just get h-scenes until you return".
I already answered that earlier in this thread. As far as normal RPG, yes, I guess you can say that. You can continue to play, but you still need to go to Japan to access any H-scenes (whether in Japan or back in the fantasy world).

Yup. It's full virgin run. I think I stated in my Read Me or the quick synopsis I wrote for the ULMF translation thread that the fantasy world doesn't have any H-scenes until you go to Japan.

Lucielele

May 15, 2022
i retrieved the rare ore inside the well near the inn (i forgot the name). went to the blacksmith cuz he said if i find the ore, he can make a rare sword or sum. talk to him and the same message appears. is there anything i did wrong?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
i retrieved the rare ore inside the well near the inn (i forgot the name). went to the blacksmith cuz he said if i find the ore, he can make a rare sword or sum. talk to him and the same message appears. is there anything i did wrong?
Got to that point as well, have the same exact issue. If you aren't in warrior gear you get the alternate clothes text but that was the only change I have seen so far.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So skipped the Blacksmith and just headed into the Demonlord's Castle without the special sword, and didn't need anything but the highest level equipment you can buy at the armor store. The enemies overall aren't that hard to beat, and the bosses just take a couple of rounds.

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
Anyone else having probs getting preggo? I've had lots of dudes give vag cumshots, but haven't gotten preggo once including from the 3 guys in the alley. Is it bugged?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes