ilmarcione

Sep 11, 2020
The game looks very good, from bestiality category, its on my top favorites, and the worst part if happends with just me its have so much lag and my pc its good
I also have a good pc but I don't have any lag though. Strange...

Jun 20, 2018
The game looks very good, from bestiality category, its on my top favorites, and the worst part if happends with just me its have so much lag and my pc its good
when does the lag happen because if during a certain animation set then the its the physic simulations being done on the cum and something is moving in it.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
I've addressed many of the performance issues in recent v0.6 builds, though the fluid simulation is still a bit problematic. I want to look into making an alternative sprite/decal solution as an option for people to use instead of the simulated fluids, maybe in v1.0.

Also, the fluid sim asset I'm using (Obi Fluid) has plans for a GPU-based compute shader solution in the future, which would potentially bring a massive increase in performance since the current solver is CPU-bound. Whenever that gets finished/released I'll be experimenting with it for sure.

Still, there is a known issue right now where cum seems to cause a huge amount of lag if it gets wedged between colliders - this is mostly noticeable if the drake climaxes in the Servicing Front position while you're doing the Tease action, since the player's mouth is open but surrounding his dick. I think I need to look into a better solution for detecting this scenario and killing the offending particles.

Any info on what else is going to be in the VR version of the game?
Do you mean in the upcoming v0.6, or just planned future features in general?

Ugh no Human Female and Belly bulge.
I never had plans to include humans in the game (way too easy to make uncanny and creepy-looking) but now that I've started a Patreon it's most likely ruled out completely since they would probably consider it beastiality and suspend me.

I'm also not sure if you're complaining about the presence of belly bulges or the lack of them, but they are in the game as a toggleable kink in the Preferences - enabled by default but can be turned off if you're not into it.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Just in general.
I like the little snout in VR btw, kinda cute.
You can see what I'm currently working on and near-future plans on my Trello:

Beyond that, I have plenty of stuff planned but the order I'm going to work on it is still sort of up in the air and will probably be partly decided by supporter polls or something. Just the tasks on that trello will keep me busy for the next several months though.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
I've addressed many of the performance issues in recent v0.6 builds, though the fluid simulation is still a bit problematic. I want to look into making an alternative sprite/decal solution as an option for people to use instead of the simulated fluids, maybe in v1.0.

Also, the fluid sim asset I'm using (Obi Fluid) has plans for a GPU-based compute shader solution in the future, which would potentially bring a massive increase in performance since the current solver is CPU-bound. Whenever that gets finished/released I'll be experimenting with it for sure.

Still, there is a known issue right now where cum seems to cause a huge amount of lag if it gets wedged between colliders - this is mostly noticeable if the drake climaxes in the Servicing Front position while you're doing the Tease action, since the player's mouth is open but surrounding his dick. I think I need to look into a better solution for detecting this scenario and killing the offending particles.

Do you mean in the upcoming v0.6, or just planned future features in general?

I never had plans to include humans in the game (way too easy to make uncanny and creepy-looking) but now that I've started a Patreon it's most likely ruled out completely since they would probably consider it beastiality and suspend me.

I'm also not sure if you're complaining about the presence of belly bulges or the lack of them, but they are in the game as a toggleable kink in the Preferences - enabled by default but can be turned off if you're not into it.
"way too easy to make uncanny and creepy-looking" wut?

Just make an optional addon off Patreon ? Or a non-Patreon version...

And no i thought there was no bulge but i had to look closer in the gifs..Cum inflation seems nice...now if only we had those in deadgame "TrueFacials" :/ ..might try VR tho.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
"way too easy to make uncanny and creepy-looking" wut?

Just make an optional addon off Patreon ? Or a non-Patreon version...

And no i thought there was no bulge but i had to look closer in the gifs..Cum inflation seems nice...now if only we had those in deadgame "TrueFacials" :/ ..might try VR tho.
What I meant was that it's easier for a less-than-adept modeller (me) to make a human that looks "wrong", since we're so much more wired to recognize human faces and features. Furry characters give more leeway there. Still, that was sort of an aside anyway - personal preference for furry characters played a larger role.

I'd like to support custom character imports eventually, so that would allow people to play with humans if they want, in a way that doesn't involve me :p

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Oh nice,yeah import would be nice...i know Unity can do that well.

But would could also create and account here: and make an "alternative" version :p

NVM i already found you there LOL..whoopsies.Well anyway...

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Cumflation's a bit smaller than I'd like, and ball size doesn't seem to affect cum volume, but the game's still a neat toy.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
The default setting for cum inflation is "Limited", but you can increase it in the preferences to "Full" which goes quite a bit bigger.
Yeah, I already had that turned up, but it's still really underwhelming for how big the dragon is compared to her, both in how big she gets per cum and how big she gets in total.

ilmarcione

Sep 11, 2020
This game is just so good. One of my favorites. I have a few suggestions tough
I think that it could become the best sandbox vr sex game if you could add the possibility to add more characters in the same scene other than the two that already are there. For example it would be amazing to have another anthro character to have sex with while controlling the anthro character and maybe to have a threesome with the dragon or vice versa, two dragons on the anthro and so on. Other than that I think the physics is just spot on!

Reactions: Mr.Waffle

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Yep, anthro partners are on my to-do list. Multi-partner positions as well, though that's a bit further out.

Like I mentioned in my first comments, I'm mainly building systems and core game mechanics right now, so "content" stuff is a bit slower to get added. This v0.6 will be mostly bringing the VR side up to where I want it to be, and then v1.0 will do the same for desktop mode as well as some other polishing and such. After that I'll be a lot more focused on adding new positions and characters since I'll be able to slot them in to the frameworks I'll have built more easily. Probably going to commission a 3D artist at some point too since I'm a bit slow with that stuff lol.

Lucy_Kisa

Mar 24, 2018
I can't wait for wolf girl. Yes yes.

I hope we can get a game like this but with Ryona. So I can see visually what its like to be forced pregnant. Which I cant IRL without being stuck with a kid for 18 years. 24 in this housing market.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes