KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
The game has very little content for a maximum of 5 minutes
Worded kinda weird, but true.
FarmD has the issue where it's just a bare skeleton of a "game". It's not BAD, it's just that there's really nothing there. You boot the game up, pick a place to fuck, then fuck, then do it again and again. You can't even really "explore" because all the good spots are available for fast travel.

I don't hate the game or anything, but I rarely play it for long.
To extend the playtime of the game and make each session less boring, there has to be some goal somewhere, something to do.
Find secrets on the map to unlock a new area with new sex poses, add a house customization system where you can build out on the map somewhere, eventually unlock a second furry/feral so you can do threesomes and customize an extra character, add a "willingness" stat that you can raise to unlock more weird/deviant poses like safe vore/unbirth, add funny hats to find all over the map, add funny sex toys all over the map, add a "cheat" menu that unlocks dumb stuff like Big Head Mode or squeaky shoes or something (plus lewd "cheats" too I guess. Uncapped cumflation?), add some NPCs around that map that you can involve in your shenanigans, IDK.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Worded kinda weird, but true.
FarmD has the issue where it's just a bare skeleton of a "game". It's not BAD, it's just that there's really nothing there. You boot the game up, pick a place to fuck, then fuck, then do it again and again. You can't even really "explore" because all the good spots are available for fast travel.

I don't hate the game or anything, but I rarely play it for long.
To extend the playtime of the game and make each session less boring, there has to be some goal somewhere, something to do.
Find secrets on the map to unlock a new area with new sex poses, add a house customization system where you can build out on the map somewhere, eventually unlock a second furry/feral so you can do threesomes and customize an extra character, add a "willingness" stat that you can raise to unlock more weird/deviant poses like safe vore/unbirth, add funny hats to find all over the map, add funny sex toys all over the map, add a "cheat" menu that unlocks dumb stuff like Big Head Mode or squeaky shoes or something (plus lewd "cheats" too I guess. Uncapped cumflation?), add some NPCs around that map that you can involve in your shenanigans, IDK.
My biggest issue with these games is they are built on moving around mapwise but then they forget to put things in the map.

Reactions: Nexo42

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
My biggest issue with these games is they are built on moving around mapwise but then they forget to put things in the map.
all in due time. softscale has a roadmap and afaik his focus right now is more on getting the mechanics and back end of the game worked out than adding new content or a new kind of gameplay loop. gotta build the foundation before the rest of the house. also worth keeping in mind that, iirc, he's only one guy. doesn't have a team working with em like Edef does on Heat.

Jyoumon

Oct 8, 2019
Games still under heavy construction at the moment, yeah its gonna take a while, but give it time, one person teams like softscale can only do so much so fast, and life does tend to cause issues of its own when it comes to productivity :p

Reactions: MrStal0ne

MimicMicro

Jan 10, 2022
What's the general time frame of threads being updated when a new release of a game is available here?

CheskiG

Nov 27, 2020
So I have a really strange issue. For the past several versions i have been unable to get neither myself or my partner erect. Rubbing the balls/dick doesn't do anything, the arousal meter does not go up at all. I've already tried deleting my config file in locallow to no effect, and this is on a fresh install of the game. Seemingly I am the only one with this issue, playing on a quest 2

• Thinking Face

lolidk562

Aug 24, 2021
how I'm able to play the game on steamvr on quest 2? I added it into my steam library and when I launch it, it just shows one image after clicking VR. And there's a long red error.

Oct 4, 2022
how I'm able to play the game on steamvr on quest 2? I added it into my steam library and when I launch it, it just shows one image after clicking VR. And there's a long red error.
are you using Quest Link or Air Link? make sure you are connected to your pc from the quest, you can open up the link by going into the quick settings and clicking the 4th button under the volume/brightness sliders while the headset is plugged in via USB-C cable, where you can also enable Air Link. Also do you have the quest app installed on the PC?

lolidk562

Aug 24, 2021
are you using Quest Link or Air Link? make sure you are connected to your pc from the quest, you can open up the link by going into the quick settings and clicking the 4th button under the volume/brightness sliders while the headset is plugged in via USB-C cable, where you can also enable Air Link. Also do you have the quest app installed on the PC?

im using air link and have both oculus and steamvr installed. by the way is there a way i can put the game directly into the headset? if that could help too. but i doubt that. im not having problems like this with heat vr or IntiMate vr. (IntiMate vr fixed when i restarted the game)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes