Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Oh, thanks! I do wonder though... How far are we from seeing pegasus/unicorns/horses as partners? Or that will be just an option for the player character?
That would be an option for partners (and eventually player, once feral player characters are implemented). I don't have a timeline on any of that though, maybe late this year at the earliest. For the near future I'm focusing on anthro partners, and then the content browser and in-game animation studio/tools for user-made content. The next feral character (unicorn/pegasus) would be sometime after that animation tools update since it will require a different leg setup to the current feral models, and I'll be making some rig changes at that time to allow things to be more flexible.

King_kmodo93

Feb 8, 2019
He's not even begging, all he did was ask lol.
Fair enough, but it's every damn time (not just them) that there is a build update. Mind you the last 4 have been supporter builds. If you want the new update that bad maybe think about supporting the dev, not just asking for a link every time they release and relying on someone else's money. Mind you this is coming from a king cheapskate, but still, a little patience would be nice to see. If a link has been released before another one will, probably, be released again.

MusicWolf

Jan 9, 2022
Dev has said that they're never going to add real species to the game, and even if it's a dire wolf that may skirt too close to that line they've set
If there will be custom character assets, then it would be possible. And dev said they wan't to implement tools for user created contents, so maybe in a future.

Reactions: MrStal0ne and Gebu

Gebu

Nov 9, 2017
Dev has said that they're never going to add real species to the game, and even if it's a dire wolf that may skirt too close to that line they've set
well on the road map there is mention of Pegasus/Unicorn and those are not that different to normal horses. so i dont see how pre historic canine would be any different

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
well on the road map there is mention of Pegasus/Unicorn and those are not that different to normal horses. so i dont see how pre historic canine would be any different
it has to be just far enough to skirt around bestiality restrictions on patreon

Reactions: MrStal0ne

Gebu

Nov 9, 2017
it has to be just far enough to skirt around bestiality restrictions on patreon
could be, but i dont think that is the main reason. since when it comes to patreon this game all rdy breaks that rule by a mile.
heck, even anthro x human content is flagged as bestiality there and some artist have had to delete some of their art when it comes to feral x anthro content even when the feral character is mystical creature.
i think patreon is pretty much against any feral content if its in the adult context

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
I assumed that it wouldn't be accepted on Patreon at all given their vague rules, which is why I only made the SubscribeStar at first. But I did submit the game for review with a description of exactly the kind of content it has (sex with four-legged dragon friend) and it was accepted, and has raised no issues with them in over two years now. But yes, to play things "safe", I am staying away from both human characters and realistic/non-fantasy ferals. The character importer asset exists for people to add their own models in that vein if they choose.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes