jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Softscale almost certainly isn't going to implement human characters as he does not want people associating this game with bestiality.
I mean, I get them just not wanting to implement human characters, but that reasoning is pretty silly. The game already has bestiality, it's as simple as that, the humanoid character being a furry doesn't change that. I do get that Patreon rules are arbitrary as all fuck though, so it makes sense that it'd get them in trouble over there. However, considering that I've seen Patreons get nuked for having art of pokemon that moderation decided were too human-like, and other Patreons get nuked for having art of pokemon that they decided were too animal-like, I'm pretty sure this game would already violate whatever the fuck convoluted policy they have against bestiality, it's just not likely to get nuked so long as it keeps quiet.

Fuck, I've seen a Patreon have to take down MHA art because moderation decided Nomu were classified as an animal.

Last edited:

MusicWolf

Jan 9, 2022
I mean, I get them just not wanting to implement human characters, but that reasoning is pretty silly. The game already has bestiality, it's as simple as that, the humanoid character being a furry doesn't change that. I do get that Patreon rules are arbitrary as all fuck though, so it makes sense that it'd get them in trouble over there. However, considering that I've seen Patreons get nuked for having art of pokemon that moderation decided were too human-like, and other Patreons get nuked for having art of pokemon that they decided were too animal-like, I'm pretty sure this game would already violate whatever the fuck convoluted policy they have against bestiality, it's just not likely to get nuked so long as it keeps quiet.

Fuck, I've seen a Patreon have to take down MHA art because moderation decided Nomu were classified as an animal.
Still not a reason to call unneeded attention, he can just allow user models and it will solve any problems with characters.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Still not a reason to call unneeded attention, he can just allow user models and it will solve any problems with characters.
Yeah definitely, I completely understand the necessity of the decision, it's just that the stated reason was silly. People are already going to associate this game with bestiality because it exclusively features bestiality content. There's no avoiding that. However, as I said, Patreon's rules for this kind of stuff are ridiculously convoluted at times so it's always best to keep things on the downlow, especially since this game most probably already violates some rule or other somewhere in the depths of Patreon's bullshit. If making the player a furry somehow keeps it further out of sight, it is what it is.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FarmD-1.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wolfram74

Dec 2, 2020
So im aware we have a character importer, allowing us to import custom rigged models, but is there compatibility for custom partner models? i personally prefer leaner dragons over whats present (as well as more conical faces, rather than the rectangular one present), so having the ability to create and import a custom, more preferable partner would be nice. if the dev wanted to go the extra mile, body weights would be another fun way to go about it that could make a number of players happy, and you could in theory implement both as well. though this would mean changing much of whats already implemented, so i understand not wanting to go through that extra effort for something they themselves arent likely to use.

Also, as there has been some discussion regarding the thin line of beastiality, the ability to import custom models would mean that modders could make more realistic animal alternatives, such as horses or dire wolves, which takes the blame off of the devs and instead places it on the community.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
The importer can be used for ferals as well, though there are somewhat stricter requirements on their size and body proportions. This will be a little more lenient in the future as more body types are implemented on the game side, and the animation rig gets a little more flexible. Adding more blendshapes/sliders for fine-tuning body features has also been requested and I've got some ideas about how that would work, but it's not a high priority at the moment.

Wolfram74

Dec 2, 2020
The importer can be used for ferals as well, though there are somewhat stricter requirements on their size and body proportions. This will be a little more lenient in the future as more body types are implemented on the game side, and the animation rig gets a little more flexible. Adding more blendshapes/sliders for fine-tuning body features has also been requested and I've got some ideas about how that would work, but it's not a high priority at the moment.
Gotcha, good to know! Wasnt expecting a response from the Devs themselves but hey, im not complaining xD

Reactions: Lolwut365

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, this game has a specific focus, that being bestiality content, and changing the feral entity into a humanoid one would not only be a lot of work but be a move against the content this game was designed for. I very strongly doubt it'd happen.

Strangely enough, the bestiality tag was denied for this game despite it meeting the definition for the tag by site standards, but I assume that's just another case of mods disagreeing on what tag means what. I've seen several games get that tag for content that was even more questionable than this, such as Ravager before it had wolf content, which has you play as the dragon, or Teraurge, despite all of the animals being alien creatures. But hey, f95 staff has never been consistent.

The 'monster' tag is a counterpart to the 'monster girl' tag, and is intended for sentient, male humanoid creatures such as orcs, trolls, wolfmen and the like, but it's stated vaguely enough that whether or not something is properly tagged largely depends on what mod you get the attention of. I do wish they put a bit more effort into consistency, but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: scaledxenos

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
I'm not entirely sure where people are getting their ideas of "what the game is for", but anthro partners are planned to be implemented in a few months. You can see this and other future plans on the Trello board:

MusicWolf

Jan 9, 2022
I'm not entirely sure where people are getting their ideas of "what the game is for", but anthro partners are planned to be implemented in a few months. You can see this and other future plans on the Trello board:
Looks like I was wrong
Still great news!

Reactions: M_e_*

monkisuma

Oct 4, 2021
You can see this and other future plans on the Trello board:
Oh, thanks! I do wonder though... How far are we from seeing pegasus/unicorns/horses as partners? Or that will be just an option for the player character?

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes