Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Wow! The quality of the new models is so much better. I hope we get the same treatment for the player model, but that one isn't as important in my eyes. I would be fine if they just kept adding to the game now with new partner models and sex options. Some more kinks would be nice too.

I'll have to try and find out what the devs plans are for the game and see if its something worth supporting. :unsure:

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
would you put the option to create a human protagonist? pls
would get em banned on patron if they did, beastiality is against their community standards or w/e. I'm sure someone will mod it in eventually though.
I'll have to try and find out what the devs plans are for the game and see if its something worth supporting. :unsure:
Softscale (the dev) is active in this thread and good about answering questions. They also have a trello

• Sad
Reactions: schmongus and Grelk

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
This game definitely needed higher res models, I'm glad it's going in the right direction. The new ones look great.

One problem I had was the skin editor was very taxing on the computer, setting fans to max.

Last edited:

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Softscale (the dev) is active in this thread and good about answering questions. They also have a trello
Welp... I saw pregnancy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay at the end there. I might have to support this now. :ROFLMAO: Looks like that's a few years down the line tho.

Hmmmm...

• Red Heart
Reactions: LoneWolfen

Iren_Waen

Feb 2, 2020
Playing around with the size sliders, noticed that once the player got bigger than the partner, models got wonky during some actions (mostly missionary positions and headpats.) Also, the Missionary(Riding) rhythm is a bit out of sync regardless of size. Will fiddle around with more stuff, trying to break what I can, I shall report more as I find them, assuming I am asked.

Reactions: LoneWolfen

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Is higher res models for the playable character next now that the animal has gotten an upgrade? Because the look of the current penis for the playable character needs more definition, especially the anthro version. Barely has any contours.

Last edited:

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
between this and Heat i really need to get on building my slimeVR full body tracker setup lol. new models are a big step up from the old ones, makes me excited for future developments

anonymous150

Aug 28, 2017
Hey Softscale, some suggestions I thought of while stoned, in no particular order or preference. No idea if any of these have been suggested before, not browsing 34 pages to find out, forgive me for any already said:

Giant wolf skin for partner, ass-to-ass-knotting, horse skin for partner, flaring animations for flared penises (really only need to be displayed during a handjob climax), a felkin skin for partner

canine/fox/horse/human/et. al. player skins -- if people are making things compatible with your character importer, ask some of them if they might be willing to lend these characters to the game (or, conversely, use that as a patreon reward -- "get your character in the game for $").

milking machine in the barn, and positions related to such. Whether player-usable or only partner-usable. A town square scene with a player-usable stockade.

More detailed player genitals.

The option to "pause" what your partner is doing, even if they're set to be "active". Something like a "Don't stop! Keep doing that!" command.

Sliders for asshole/labia puffiness. (I can't believe that's a sentence I've ever typed out.)

"Aggressive" AI -- where your partner will force you into sex (and the option to configure behind the scenes which types they will force you into). Partner libido slider, where they can be anything from unwilling to just dull to hypersexual maniacs with zero refractory period and everything in-between.

Apologies again if any of these are me either asking the impossible, bringing up something already denied, or whathaveye.

edit: yep I'm stoned and reading that at least a couple of these have already been denied, oh well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zero_the_Unicorn

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Hey Softscale, some suggestions I thought of while stoned, in no particular order or preference. No idea if any of these have been suggested before, not browsing 34 pages to find out, forgive me for any already said:

Giant wolf skin for partner, ass-to-ass-knotting, horse skin for partner, flaring animations for flared penises (really only need to be displayed during a handjob climax), a felkin skin for partner

canine/fox/horse/human/et. al. player skins -- if people are making things compatible with your character importer, ask some of them if they might be willing to lend these characters to the game (or, conversely, use that as a patreon reward -- "get your character in the game for $").

milking machine in the barn, and positions related to such. Whether player-usable or only partner-usable. A town square scene with a player-usable stockade.

More detailed player genitals.

The option to "pause" what your partner is doing, even if they're set to be "active". Something like a "Don't stop! Keep doing that!" command.

Sliders for asshole/labia puffiness. (I can't believe that's a sentence I've ever typed out.)

"Aggressive" AI -- where your partner will force you into sex (and the option to configure behind the scenes which types they will force you into). Partner libido slider, where they can be anything from unwilling to just dull to hypersexual maniacs with zero refractory period and everything in-between.

Apologies again if any of these are me either asking the impossible, bringing up something already denied, or whathaveye.

edit: yep I'm stoned and reading that at least a couple of these have already been denied, oh well.
I believe softscale said he wasn't gonna do real animal species for the partner as he doesn't want people getting the wrong impressions about the game, he already gets enough flak with mythical creatures. Closest you're gonna get with what's on his trello board is "Warg" and "Pegasus", canid-esque and equine-esque creatures respectively

Also felkins are on the trello

The equine genitalia has flaring, I dunno if yours simply doesn't work or if a new version of the game has broken that functionality though (He did rework partner genitalia and body functions in the new update so that might have broken it).

He's adding a wolf and a fox species for the player in the next major update but I believe he's not gonna add a human for similar reasons to the previous.

As for milking machines, if I recall correctly, he's thought aloud about it a bit but anything like that will most likely be considered a lot later down the line.

Those are all the ones I can say for certain, hope it helped

Edit: Here's the Trello so you can see for yourself -

monkisuma

Oct 4, 2021
The new model update is great! However, with a stable, saddle, and stuff like that I'm surprised there are no horse body/model/skins.

Last edited:

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
The new model update is great! However, with a stable, saddle, and stuff like that I'm surprised there are no horse body/model/skins.
Literally 2 posts above yours, I explained
"Softscale said he wasn't gonna do real animal species for the partner as he doesn't want people getting the wrong impressions about the game, he already gets enough flak with mythical creatures."

If you want horses in the game, you're going to have to brush up on the character importer and get to work or ask someone veeeery nicely to do it for you.

Not included in that message, however, is the detail that softscale has an anthro horse player model lined up on his trello board in the "eventually" catagory

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
is anyone elses fps tanked in the new build?
I wanna say it got kinda chuggy a couple times but ran fine for the most part. but I'm also running a 3080 and 5800x so I might not notice a performance hit as much as a lower spec system

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes