ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
New Alpha Build is out - looks like Softscale has completely re-vamped the character creation, as well as implemented new models for both the Gryphon and Dragon. I do not have a link but the changelog can be seen here (Pulled from the discord)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can't wait to play this update, looks realy damn good

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
okaaaayyy i was sooo lucky, asked a friend of mine who have this game to send some sneak peak, but i got the whole game instead (thanks dude)....

let me Tell you, you can go absolutely "creative" and crazy with the new editing, it looks really damn good, some odd reason The new Gryphon model is a Herm default o.o!

anyway you have now able chose between the "Legacy" and the new skins which is awesome, also your dragon can be spyro (I didn't see that coming)
here some my idea about a Red Drake, and images of "spyro":

Last edited:

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
well after a long convincing here is 1.4.1:

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The compression type and the filename itself is different to what is normally used for these builds; Are you sure you got this from a reputable source?

Not calling you a liar or accusing you of spreading malware, just curious/careful of what I install on my machine lmao.

Aug 22, 2021
So after playing the newest build, the new models look excellent and the customization is vastly improved! Looking forward to future player models and a herm option for the drake!

Now on to the bugs/constructive feedback:
  • While there appears to be less overall Jank from the last time I played, Tails and dicks still frequently get stuck in positions they shouldn't due to the physics. At one point the PC's shaft got stretched to around a meter long. Once exiting that position, the dick flopped around like a spastic fish while producing loud audio not unlike static. This does not seem like intended behavior. I would suggest an option (or a default) of a full PC physics reset when changing positions to prevent this from persisting.
  • The menu slider for the new drake/gryphon customization screen can get stuck outside the menu screen, leaving the window blank and impossible to edit without fully restarting the game (not even save reloading fixed it). This seems to be related to the menu resizing when certain option fields are enabled or disabled.
  • The PC model appears to have difficulty registering pleasure gain with the new gryphon model (gryphon bar was increasing, but PC was not) when mounting from behind. Probably something that needs to be fine tuned for each slit option.
  • The perspective control toggles when in prone positions (doggy, missionary, etc) are very finnicky. More often than not, the reset position toggle puts me inside Kade's chest or a meter above/below the scene. I honestly have no idea what the change orientation button does as the rotation it applies seems semi-random even when I stand perfectly still. If nothing else, this is an issue with the clarity of the UI.
  • I was going to complain that the framerate randomly tanks from time to time, but then I noticed that this is because the game was somehow running in VR without being in focus on my desktop. Not sure how that happened or how to 'fix' it, but figured it is worth mentioning.
  • For the sake of aesthetics, I would suggest putting the particle emitter for a creampie further inside the orifice in question. Right now the fluids look great, but appear to just appear from an empty point in space. Probably another calibration issue related to all the new customization options.
I hope this is at least somewhat helpful.

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
The compression type and the filename itself is different to what is normally used for these builds; Are you sure you got this from a reputable source?

Not calling you a liar or accusing you of spreading malware, just curious/careful of what I install on my machine lmao.
i used Winrar to compress the whole folder and i had to rename the rar file, also its not a virus, its just me who cant use a "compressor" program properly.

a reputable source was my friend who have accuses to the patreon page

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
i used Winrar to compress the whole folder and i had to rename the rar file, also its not a virus, its just me who cant use a "compressor" program properly.

a reputable source was my friend who have accuses to the patreon page

if you had concern about the name, i renamed to the original one

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
since we are topic of this here is the original download links.
its now up at kemono to:

Download:

Importer:

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
Softscale what are the books, the bucket, the farming tools and the dildoes for?
Some books unlock some riding poses, but the other things?
Thank you for this game :)

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Softscale what are the books, the bucket, the farming tools and the dildoes for?
Some books unlock some riding poses, but the other things?
Thank you for this game :)
The saddle and belly rig are usable items that you can trade to your partner to equip, to unlock riding on their back or underneath them. The dildos can be used in VR mode but are not yet usable in desktop mode. All other items have no use at the moment and were just added as "inventory" items because they were grabbable in VR mode, and may have some purpose later on.

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
The saddle and belly rig are usable items that you can trade to your partner to equip, to unlock riding on their back or underneath them. The dildos can be used in VR mode but are not yet usable in desktop mode. All other items have no use at the moment and were just added as "inventory" items because they were grabbable in VR mode, and may have some purpose later on.
Thank you very much.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes