Brort

Mar 20, 2020
My antivirus found a Trojan when I started downloading it, has this happened to anyone else?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FarmD-1.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MusicWolf

Jan 9, 2022
Great game! The only thing I can propose is adding some poses when lying with Drake on the in the barn, like 69 or sex from the back when he hugs you.

Jann_Mare

Jun 8, 2019
I know this is Furry game and this is awesome, but I hope they add human model to bottom player. Monster on Human and Furry on Human very exciting genres)

Reactions: MusicWolf

MusicWolf

Jan 9, 2022
I know this is Furry game and this is awesome, but I hope they add human model to bottom player. Monster on Human and Furry on Human very exciting genres)
It's a matter of changing texture and model a little, so shouldn't be such a problem. Hopes for this as well :)

csr13

Jan 30, 2019
I'm like reading the changelog
Who tf speaks ukranian? I thought they all speak russian, as all the CIS does
Do they really need localisation ant stuff?

• Angry
Reactions: Ravelord Nito

FantomXY

May 12, 2020
I'm like reading the changelog
Who tf speaks ukranian? I thought they all speak russian, as all the CIS does
Do they really need localisation ant stuff?
They Hate the Russian Language because of the situation there, but I myself am of Ukrainian blood, but I live in Russia and I think it's a stupid hate, it's offtopic.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
its been mentioned previously in this thread afaik, but the dev would get kicked off patreon if they added human character models to the game. in spite of dragons and griffons being fantasy species Patreon would still consider it beastiality which is not allowed on their platform. however given the game does/will support modding it should be trivial to add human and non-fantasy species player characters and NPCs in the future

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Softscale almost certainly isn't going to implement human characters as he does not want people associating this game with bestiality.

Reactions: Jann_Mare

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
its been mentioned previously in this thread afaik, but the dev would get kicked off patreon if they added human character models to the game. in spite of dragons and griffons being fantasy species Patreon would still consider it beastiality which is not allowed on their platform. however given the game does/will support modding it should be trivial to add human and non-fantasy species player characters and NPCs in the future
I just hope the game gets big enough to attract some modders to put up some incredible stuff.

I just don't have the time to learn how to do it well. I tried, but it would take far more time and effort than I have available.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Also, to the creator. You should probably change the F95 sample pictures to the newer models, I think that'll attract a lot more people instead of using the old ones still.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes