MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Checked in on this game after not looking into it for a year or more. it's come a long way, it was practically unusable in VR back then and it's quite a bit better now. Could still use a bit of QoL as far as 'ability to see the action' is concerned.

What about something like a mirror or camera w/ screen that you can move around? Many of the poses/interactions are pretty good already, but others are hard to use and a camera would help.

Rustyshack

Feb 13, 2021
Checked in on this game after not looking into it for a year or more. it's come a long way, it was practically unusable in VR back then and it's quite a bit better now. Could still use a bit of QoL as far as 'ability to see the action' is concerned.

What about something like a mirror or camera w/ screen that you can move around? Many of the poses/interactions are pretty good already, but others are hard to use and a camera would help.
are you actually serious? both those things are already in game in the lil menu

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Well yeah, I am serious. So I guess I just missed them. I'll look closer next time, that's good news it already exists.

Bowjangls

Dec 25, 2018
Can you no longer crouch? I found you can do doggy with anthro friend in vr but i can't seem to get low in desktop. It used to be with the scroll wheel but now that does zoom.

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
fresh from the oven, Version 1.7.1:

Download:

Importer:

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes