RPGM Completed Farming Life [v3.0.0.1] [Star's Dream]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Papago was used to machine translate it.
I was curious about this game and since none would bother to translate it, I did it myself.

That said, is not one of those MTLs that is impossible to read/understand.

Some notes:
- It is grindy
- Has different routes/endings. To avoid being ntred you should give presents to the girls.
- You should avoid the monsters (the game says it has an active combat system, but I never figured how to win a battle)
- The fast way to make money is to raise and sell cattles.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Papago was used to machine translate it.
I was curious about this game and since none would bother to translate it, I did it myself.

That said, is not one of those MTLs that is impossible to read/understand.

Some notes:
- It is grindy
- Has different routes/endings. To avoid being ntred you should give presents to the girls.
- You should avoid the monsters (the game says it has an active combat system, but I never figured how to win a battle)
- The fast way to make money is to raise and sell cattles.
honestly I couldn't figure combat out either, hell I'm still trying to figure out how to get any scenes at all. I just gave the girls their first presents.

Reactions: Yamemai

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
honestly I couldn't figure combat out either, hell I'm still trying to figure out how to get any scenes at all. I just gave the girls their first presents.
Every 4-6 gifts given to a girl it will trigger a scene the next time you visit her. I only played the non ntr route = give them expensive gifts

Reactions: Aioria619

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The moment I saw the ntr tag I knew immediately that mtl would follow it... I was not wrong.
Wait, you think those who like NTR get off from the pain and humiliation as a result of reading horrible MTL? Seeing their favorite game get completely fucked by a shitty machine translation, decreasing any chance of it ever getting a proper translation?

It all makes sense now.

Last edited:

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I mtl'd this for myself back when it first came out. Its pretty good but at the same time pretty bad too.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Still would be nice to know who exactly is getting NTR, is it the player character or are you the one doing the NTR?

Reactions: at0c

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
how do you even get any ntr scenes ? not the ones where you give the girls presents i mean

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
You can either Netori or get Netorare'd. The Netori comes from your childhood friend being engaged. You're technically stealing her from whoever she is engaged to. No clue how to get Netorare'd yet though, considering I'm trying to not get those.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
You can either Netori or get Netorare'd. The Netori comes from your childhood friend being engaged. You're technically stealing her from whoever she is engaged to. No clue how to get Netorare'd yet though, considering I'm trying to not get those.
Oh ok I'd much rather take what was rightfully mine than have it forcibly taken from me any way. No I am not evil...only slightly evil.

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Who would even NTR you ? theres like 0 male characters aside from nameless npc's. Looked at save variables to see if i could find one indicating something but no dice.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes