RPGM Completed Farming Life [v3.0.0.1] [Star's Dream]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
im pretty sure the white haired girl is being seduced by some uncle, and if you fail to get her then the uncle gets her.

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
Got the cow. Milked the cow. Sold milk at shop. Stack now - girl just tells me to go to the shop, I run around the whole town 3-4 cycles and nothing happens.
You talk to the guy next to the childhood friend's (Midi) house, you'll unlock the forest, you have to go through the forest and rescue the runaway cow.

Reactions: akhulu

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
I usual like these farming games, but the mtl is really rough with this one. But even worse than that is the town music. Super loud, bagpipe loop that plays over and over and over. Ahhhhh.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
- You should avoid the monsters (the game says it has an active combat system, but I never figured how to win a battle)
Actually I fugured it out. You press A while holding shift, but bats give only 50 exp and no loot, so kill em only when it is too annoying to avoid.

Reactions: pk2000

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
Wait, you think those who like NTR get off from the pain and humiliation as a result of reading horrible MTL? Seeing their favorite game get completely fucked by a shitty machine translation, decreasing any chance of it ever getting a proper translation?

It all makes sense now.
HOLY SHIT I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY AFTER READING THIS, so having your favorite Japanese NTR game traslated with MTL, is like getting NTR on more Meta Sense, you expect to have a good time on you language but instead you get cucked with an ungodly mock of a language. I SEE NOW, HAVING MLT ON NTR IS GETTING NTR'D ON A META SENSE THAT'S WHY IT GOES PERFECTLY TOGETHER LIKE CHOCOLATE AND PICKLES, THAT'S WHY 99% OF NTR IS MTL, THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE ARE OPEN TO ME NOW.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
After visiting the girls and shop, I am stuck in the story early on. Sleeping does nothing but advance to the next day. There is nothing in the fields to do except grab money and make it night. At night, there isn't anything I can do either.
Also, talking to the girls - they just want gifts. I am going for the NTR route, so I don't think I should give them anything.
Does anyone have advice on advancing the story?

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
HOLY SHIT I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY AFTER READING THIS, so having your favorite Japanese NTR game traslated with MTL, is like getting NTR on more Meta Sense, you expect to have a good time on you language but instead you get cucked with an ungodly mock of a language. I SEE NOW, HAVING MLT ON NTR IS GETTING NTR'D ON A META SENSE THAT'S WHY IT GOES PERFECTLY TOGETHER LIKE CHOCOLATE AND PICKLES, THAT'S WHY 99% OF NTR IS MTL, THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE ARE OPEN TO ME NOW.
*LOAD GUN*

I'm sorry bro, you've known too much.
1597565254156.png

Resti

Jan 27, 2018
full save please?

this game is way too grindy and i cant add dairy cow on my ranch

seden

Aug 22, 2016
MTL is based on code, they are a variety of options, some "free" other payer, but perf are variables, most have strong and weak parts.
As to why it relate to Japanese ? Easy, translation is quite limited, given the game type finding someone skilled who would keep at it until completed..
Not easy at all.
They are options still, but, even then no guaranty at all.
CMD 1 & 2 both had quite large following, translations wise, several project, not touching the story so using a mtl there was needed.
Could be better now, not know but they are reason direct or not to everything.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
For those stuck at the shop quest:
Go to the shop and talk to the old man, you will sell one milk to him and get 50 gold.
Then, in the middle of the town, talk to the green haired guy who will tell you about the forest. (Im not sure if you have to talk to everybody in town before this, but keep talking to everyone and sooner or later you should find it ;p )
Exit the map by going south and enter the forest.
Always avoid the monsters.
Get the glowing points on the map to gather items and head East to the next map.
Find the cow, talk to it and head back together.
Keep avoiding the monsters!!!
go back to town, you will be kidnaped by a girl(?) and after a text wall you will be free.
head back home and thats it...

Now, from here on, you need to gather presents for the girls and gift them to unlock the events. Good luck...
PS.: If I missed anything or made any mistake, please correct me

Last edited:
Reactions: GOD19 and Aioria619

Fireboyo01

Dec 2, 2017
Nvm I figured it out you have to buy a beef cow to enter. I thought I had one, but apparently it's not mine lol

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
EeWVtDtU0AAPxZF.jpg
After playing this game i gonna be as strong as this doggo,well at least my hearts​

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes