R1zark

Feb 11, 2018
The visual alone is enough to convince me to at least try it.
Hope it's as beautiful as IMHHW

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I've been in the game for several hours and now i know - she is amazing troll ;x

EDIT: This banana scene turned out to be ultra sweet and funny, anyway ... she is soooo cute and it has such cool lyrics / adorable voice, so i melting. So much that I want to hear her moaning ... i'm a bad man, i'm a bad man, i'm a bad.
So she will be my number one first pass of the game.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
As normal with Chuable, I get done with a storyline and some how I'm still missing images in the character's CG gallery.

Also what's up with the To Be Continued thing? Is this actually going to get a sequel or it just just talking about the Extra+ scenes.

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
As normal with Chuable, I get done with a storyline and some how I'm still missing images in the character's CG gallery.
Have you done all 4 storylines? The character galllery is not the storyline gallery, a few images you get from the other storylines.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
does anyone have a working download link? All the links are dead. thanks
No they are not, nopy, anonfile and uploadhaven are still working fine
Win: - -
You can grab superelmos torrent from here -

Kurwamaniac

Nov 23, 2019

Ring ring ring BANANA PHONE
View attachment 407011

Overview:
Ever since the skies were conquered, mankind has dreamed of soaring even higher out into space. Few have looked up at the stars without dreaming of rocketing off into the heavens, and that’s all the more true for the members of Byakko, a small rocket club at Amanoshima Academy, a prestigious academy renowned for its aerospace curriculum. Together, their team faces the challenge of winning the Max 5 competition, a competition to construct the highest soaring rocket under five meters tall, with past winners reaching altitudes of over 35 and 41 kilometers! Everyone around them expects them to fail, but can they achieve liftoff by summer’s end? With passions and excitement running high, what other catalysts are waiting to ignite in this award-winning tale of hard science, real engineering, friendship, and perseverance?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-21
Release Date: Japanese 2014-09-26, English 2019-09-19
Original Title: あの晴れわたる空より高く
Aliases: Byakko, Haretaka, はれたか, 造火箭, 하레타카, 나로호, Ano Harewataru Sora yori Takaku
Developer: ChuableSoft
Publisher: MangaGamer
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Shares Characters: If You Love Me, Then Say So!
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: TORRENT - - - MEGA - -

Extras: 4KOMA

Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

View attachment 406778 View attachment 406780 View attachment 406781 View attachment 406782 View attachment 406783 View attachment 406784 View attachment 406785 View attachment 406786 View attachment 406787
Come for the fap, stayed for the plot. Very wholesome. All girls can be the best girl. Five stars, check it out. Although, prepare for a long time reading and listening to dialogues.

Bossette

Oct 25, 2017
Similar to "If My Heart Had Wings". Good entertaining VN. Only problem is the overly large breasts on the girls, in undersized stretched school blouses. Which is very off putting and nauseating. "If My Heart Had Wings" better drawn - girls looked more normal. [Though neither VNs had the calibre of drawing of "Katawa Shoujo" or "Kindred Spirits", which are at the top of the league].

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes