BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Scientists are still trying to figure out, but recent studies showed that final version (part 2) of the EP2 is probably "EP 2.2 v3 Extra" (in old scriptures it might also named as EP 2.2 v18). :unsure:

I am asking as extra version is 10gig or compressed 6gig

both available versions are old then?
I'm still confused?

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
no eps2 final are 2.1 v16 Extra
I extracted the scrapys mod file (link on the original post) and upon looking inside 2.2 v18 is just have episode17,18,19 where the mod file for version 2.1 v16 have episode 1 to 16 files.

In my current conclusion, we have to play both.
Also, the original developer Petron shows only episode 2 part 1 v16

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I am asking as extra version is 10gig or compressed 6gig

both available versions are old then?
I'm still confused?
Me too, this game has one of the weirdest, confusing version naming history. I didn't check this thread for a long time, so my knowledge is old and based on the first post of this thread. vimmers seems more active in the thread, so his knowledge is probably more accurate.

Reactions: Trash_sombra11

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
I loved this one until about half of 2.1. After that it, IMO, went overboard with all the blackmail, specially Victorias, to the point where it wasn't fun anymore. I'll eventually resume the Revenge Path when/if it's finished. Besides that, Sorry Monica :)
yes the story with victoria is going too far and it is not fun anymore i think somebody should stop her

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
My save not working, when i saved game. Try loading and game just crash
Try not to save the game during scenes, events. If you save during these, it sometimes works, sometimes doesn't or just crash. Also try using ESC for accessing save menu instead of right mouse. Though I didn't play any recent versions, so don't know if things changed.

Reactions: ThePiedPiper

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
So is this game really just sex through blackmail and prostitution? Seems that way like Monica doesn't go through with having sex with someone because shes horny or x, y or b its always "oh shit I don't want to blow/fuck this dude"

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes