Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
What??? Why??? This game is too long to start from the start

Can you still send them though??
I added several of them I didn't add all my saves the file would have been way to large.
The game just kicks you back to the start as if you were starting a new game and choosing the how you behaved in the first episode. It doesn't give any errors.
I simply chalk it up to bad programming.

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
Does anyone has a link to v16? I haven't played some events wanted to check them out. For some reason the whole 2nd chapter was removed from the main page :(
Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.16] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 4.58 GB
+Unofficial Mac port

Compressed version for Win/Linux (2.43 GB): - - -
Compressed version for Mac (2.41 GB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
and if anyone wants to be kind enough to share a save from end of last update that would e great lost mine

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
It's weird because i loaded up from my last save and it acted like it was a new episode, asking how I handled certain situations in episode 1, but then after that it looks like things are normal and still working ok.

So I dunno if there's a problem with old saves or not.

Would help if the guide was up to date.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
As I promised to all FB fans I play only Extra version and I'm here to share with all (as every good member should be!)

Finally after waiting a long time I will be able to play with the new versions

Happy Winter Holidays to all.

Last edited:

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
What??? Why??? This game is too long to start from the start

Can you still send them though??
I tried loading an old save but instead the game asked me a few questions and started from the new built. So maybe try this. If that's not working for you mark me and I'll upload a save

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes