Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Just a few infos for you, because some still don't understand what's going on.
The new version is Ep2.2 v17, which means, Episode 2 was split up into a new part. This is because Ep2 v16 in extra version became pretty big already (way over 10GB), the code got more and more complex and the chance of bugs was raising. That's why the def chose to split up Ep2 into 2 parts, which starts with this version (17) now.

That's why you can use your old saves, but still have to answer some questions. Mostly all old content from Ep2 part 1 is removed and you can continue with a way smaller game. That's also why there is no update code, you have to download this version in total. Absolutely amazing is the new ingame hint system, which shows you very understandable what things you still can do and how to achieve progress. It's an amazing update with so much content, the biggest ever so far.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Just a few infos for you, because some still don't understand what's going on.
The new version is Ep2.2 v17, which means, Episode 2 was split up into a new part. This is because Ep2 v16 in extra version became pretty big already (way over 10GB), the code got more and more complex and the chance of bugs was raising. That's why the def chose to split up Ep2 into 2 parts, which starts with this version (17) now.

That's why you can use your old saves, but still have to answer some questions. Mostly all old content from Ep2 part 1 is removed and you can continue with a way smaller game. That's also why there is no update code, you have to download this version in total. Absolutely amazing is the new ingame hint system, which shows you very understandable what things you still can do and how to achieve progress. It's an amazing update with so much content, the biggest ever so far.
Yes, but is ep.16 finished or have changes been made to finish it?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Fashion Business [Ep. 2.2 v0.17] DecentMonkey

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.65 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.63 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 865 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 878 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Fashion Business [Ep. 2.2 v0.17] DecentMonkey

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.65 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.63 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 865 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 878 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks, could you also compress the extra versions defd shared here? Especially the 0.16 one since it is completed and won't be updated anymore and it is quite huge (over 10gb).

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
While I'm somewhat content to just move on to v17 without completing them, I suspect that I will never complete the Shiny Hole dances or the whole Photoshoot plot through Queen of Hearts. I suppose I could keep trying the dances at least until I find the last 16 or so, but the repetition will get to me.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
sorry for stupid question
what is included in the extra version ? or what is difference between normal version and extra version ?
search on the Thread.. there are a lot of explainations
the Main thing is:
The developer Team minimize the differences in about 1% of more renders

after checking I can say to you that All Scenes and stories are the same..
but when starts a sex scene there are about 50% less contents and the most hottest scenes are only in the Extra version

the Extra version is available only for patreons that pay 35/month
so even if I never play the 720P I'm sure about what I'm saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: phantomz
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes